News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VirtueMart 2 AJAX Template (Solved)

Started by Linelab, December 15, 2011, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

I have prepared demo for the Ajax Joomla Template and VM2 (MVC). Please check sorting, filters, cart button, Browse pagination, Product detail pagination, etc...
Ajax Template demo: http://www.linelab.org/demo-ajax

Any comments would be appreciated!

hmmm

Is there somewhere were i can find the sources for this? I'd really like to test this out, it seems to work very nice :).

Linelab

Best to implement Ajax function directly into Virtuemart 2  :)  It's very easy.

mandingueiro

Wow this looks very promising. Do you think you can replicate something like asos dot com with ease in VM2?

Linelab

Yes, it is possible. I will prepare Ajax advanced filters demo for VirtueMart 2.  :)

Linelab

Done!  :)
Features:
AJAX filtering, sorting, pagination on Browse page and Product detail, Add to Cart (Browse)
AJAX Price Range, Custom Fields, Manufacturer etc..
See Demo: http://www.linelab.org/virtuemart-templates/index.php/virtuemart-2-example/red-wines?template=skylab

Any comments would be appreciated!

flasherr

looks great!

which Joomla versions are supported (besides 2.5) ?

lipes

i dont like the white background (with the track bar) or when we have selected something .... and also the loading image in the middle...
I like simplicity.
i like the quick action of the ajax scripts in all plugs, mods and components... it's good to see mote the capabilities of the new VM2 in terms of the product filtering tools ..
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

jenkinhill

VirtueArtcz that template / layout is really looking good now. This is the sort of layout that appeals to a buyer and shows the products well.

My only niggle is with the AJAX on the product detail tabs, where it does not allow for "wandering mouse syndrome" - where a user hovers over a tab, starts to read it but moves the mouse pointer over one of the other tabs and changes focus. Have you set a switch to turn that off?  I prefer a click to read (yes, I know it does that, too).
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum