Author Topic: How to redirect "Register and checkout" button in VM2  (Read 8561 times)

fenilananinicar

• Beginner
Re: How to redirect "Register and checkout" button in VM2
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 20:06:56 pm »
I guess you can TRY to change the form

<button class="button vm-button-correct" type="submit" onclick="javascript:return callValidatorForRegister(userForm);" title="Register And Checkout">Register And Checkout</button>

In this line of code, isn't possible to see where it takes you after you click the button, and because of that I don't know how to change this line so that button takes me where I want to takes me.

When user fill the registration form and click on the button, he's being registered, and redirected to the HOMEPAGE. I want to change that, and redirect user to the same page where he filled a registration form, and finally where is that very same button.

fenilananinicar

• Beginner
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 20:20:31 pm »
How to redirect "Register and checkout" button in VM2??

I must admit, that I do not understand your question. From my point of view it is like someone asking for the pedals sitting on a motorbike and therefore I cant answer it.

Because the Register and checkout button IS doing a redirect. So when you do not understand this simple fact, why you start to mod files? sorry.

I know that button "Register and checkout" redirects me, and I know where it redirects me or user.

Sorry, my English isn't so good, and I suffer of lack of words. Maybe because of that it's hard for me to explain what I want, and its hard to understand me.

When user fill the registration form I want to register him and redirect him to the same page where he filled the registration form :

/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscheckout&addrtype=BT

, and write him a message that his registered now, and ask him to login.

Can you explain me where I must change the code to do that?

Please, if you don't understand question, I can try to change the question sentence in order to be more precise.
I opened this topic in order to find solution of my problem, not to spread discussion, and practice my English.

Thank you all for your posts.

Milbo

• Virtuemart Projectleader
  • Administrator
  • Super Hero
  • VM3.2 Cached and Optimized
    • VM3 Extensions
  • VirtueMart Version: VirtueMart 3 on joomla 3
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 20:49:04 pm »
You should compare your version, with version M and update the files. Your problem is imho completly solved there.
I should fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member