News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to redirect "Register and checkout" button in VM2

Started by fenilananinicar, December 12, 2011, 19:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenilananinicar

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on December 13, 2011, 17:35:04 PM
I guess you can TRY to change the form

<button class="button vm-button-correct" type="submit" onclick="javascript:return callValidatorForRegister(userForm);" title="Register And Checkout">Register And Checkout</button>

In this line of code, isn't possible to see where it takes you after you click the button, and because of that I don't know how to change this line so that button takes me where I want to takes me.

When user fill the registration form and click on the button, he's being registered, and redirected to the HOMEPAGE. I want to change that, and redirect user to the same page where he filled a registration form, and finally where is that very same button.

fenilananinicar

Quote from: Milbo on December 13, 2011, 17:42:23 PM
Quote from: fenilananinicar on December 13, 2011, 16:29:45 PM
How to redirect "Register and checkout" button in VM2??

I must admit, that I do not understand your question. From my point of view it is like someone asking for the pedals sitting on a motorbike and therefore I cant answer it.

Because the Register and checkout button IS doing a redirect. So when you do not understand this simple fact, why you start to mod files? sorry.

I know that button "Register and checkout" redirects me, and I know where it redirects me or user.

Sorry, my English isn't so good, and I suffer of lack of words. Maybe because of that it's hard for me to explain what I want, and its hard to understand me.

When user fill the registration form I want to register him and redirect him to the same page where he filled the registration form :

/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscheckout&addrtype=BT

, and write him a message that his registered now, and ask him to login.

Can you explain me where I must change the code to do that?

Please, if you don't understand question, I can try to change the question sentence in order to be more precise.
I opened this topic in order to find solution of my problem, not to spread discussion, and practice my English.

Thank you all for your posts.

Milbo

You should compare your version, with version M and update the files. Your problem is imho completly solved there.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member