News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Fixed]500 Error when printing order from backend

Started by jdwire, December 14, 2011, 00:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdwire

I'm using VM2 RC3 Pre-K on Joomla 1.7.3, and when I try to print an order from the backend using Orders & Shoppers->Orders->Print View, I get a Joomla 500 error.

System Information:
Database Version: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.10
Web Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu)
WebServer to PHP Interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.7.3 Stable [ Ember ] 14-Nov-2011 14:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 11.2.0 Stable+Modified [ Omar ] 27-Jul-2011 00:00 GMT ::)

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Complete an order on the front end using the PayPal payment plugin
2. Go to Orders & Shoppers->Orders
3. Click the print icon for an order
4. This launches a new window with the error "JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table '************.*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `order_number` = "b7dcdf25" AND `payment_id` =1"
   See Full Text Below

I can confirm that the table does not exist, and I don't know why it is trying to load the standartd payment plugin table when I am using the PayPal plugin.

Full error text:
   500 - An error has occurred.
   JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table ''************.*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT * FROM `*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard` WHERE `order_number` = "b7dcdf25" AND `payment_id` =1

Return to Control Panel

Call stack
   #   Function   Location
   1   JAdministrator->dispatch()   *****************/administrator/index.php:47
   2   JComponentHelper::renderComponent()   *****************/administrator/includes/application.php:153
   3   require_once()   *****************/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
   4   JController->execute()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php:69
   5   VirtuemartControllerOrders->orderPrint()   *****************/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:684
   6   VirtuemartViewOrders->display()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/orders.php:82
   7   JView->display()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/view.pdf.php:131
   8   JView->loadTemplate()   *****************/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:180
   9   include()   *****************/libraries/joomla/application/component/view.php:582
   10   JDispatcher->trigger()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/views/orders/tmpl/order_print.php:190
   11   JEvent->update()   *****************/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:115
   12   call_user_func_array()   *****************/libraries/joomla/event/event.php:48
   13   plgVmPaymentStandard->plgVmonShowOrderPrintPayment()   
   14   vmPSPlugin->onShowOrderPrint()   *****************/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php:348
   15   vmPSPlugin->getOrderPluginName()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php:284
   16   JDatabase->loadObject()   *****************/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugins/vmpsplugin.php:310
   17   JDatabaseMySQL->query()   *****************/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:939
   18   JError::raiseError()   *****************/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php:512
   19   JError::raise()   *****************/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:250

alatak

Hi,

Txs for this nice big report.
QuoteTable ''************.*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' doesn't exist
Can you check that the *****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard' is actually missing?
The table is created when configuring the payment method.
And the problem should have appeared before, when you are creating the order.

jdwire

*****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard does not exist, but *****_virtuemart_payment_plg_paypal does exist, because I am using the PayPal payment plugin instead of the standard plugin. I don't know why it would be looking for the *****_virtuemart_payment_plg_standard table, when I do not use that plugin. Since I have never used the standard payment plugin, I guess the table has never been created.

alatak

Hi,

txs for the info. That is what i exactly needed to try to find out what is going on :)

alatak

Hi,

Txs for reporting, and for the infos.
fixed in revision 5073.

maxi1973

Excuse me.
I have Joomla 1.7.3 and Virtuemart 2.0.1 and i have the same problem: error 500 in Order information page.
I've chacked my DB and i can confirm _virtuemart_payment_plg_standard table doesn't exist.
How can i fix/solve this problem?
Thanks in advance to anyone can help me. Max