News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Placing Custom Field For Products

Started by themichaelminer, December 08, 2011, 22:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themichaelminer

Hey,

I'm curious if there's a way to have the radio button for the custom color field underneath each product thumb so it's easier for customers to select the product they want? I  don't really like the standard custom field for selecting colors for this project I'm working on. I attached an image so there's a visual of what I'm talking about.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

themichaelminer

All I see is a "Photo" custom field. When I try to use this it just places a photo at the bottom of the product details page. Other than that I don't see a image custom field where you can place a radio button with the product image.

PRO

Go into custom fields, then choose "new" choose "image" as the type.

then fill in the defaults, and choose the options in the image below.

THEN; go into the product, and custom field tab. Click the dropdown and choose the one you just created. THEN, for each image, click the dropdown again.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

adham

Hi!
Very funny thing I actually want my images to display like your attachment but cant figure it out, I get those ugly radio buttons and the css for them is really really bad.

w2kr

Can you guys give me the screen shot of your custom field set for the colour swatch and sets to set this up.  As I'm at a lot of loss of were to load each image for the colour image selector in the custom fields settings.