News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

site goes blank if cart module enabled

Started by sticcino1, December 08, 2011, 03:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sticcino1

/*** EDIT UPDATE ***/
re-installed the tables, and the data is showing up properly, the only issues is when the CART module is activated, the page goes blank.
any help appreciated
/****** End update ***/

Hello,

I just installed 2.0RC3 on Joomla 1.7 site, install went ok, but if I activate the cart/category modules my site goes blank, no errors just blank, if I disable those modules my site comes back. The other modules display display ok

I noticed the same date may be messed up as there are no categories or product names, not sure if that has something to do with it, and I received this message on the category page

vmdebug vmTime: Start with categoryListTree starting 1323311884.9726
vmdebug exeSortSearchListQuery error in db Var1:

Unknown column 'c.category_description' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT  c.`virtuemart_category_id`, c.`category_description`, c.`category_name`, c.`ordering`, c.`published`, cx.`category_child_id`, cx.`category_parent_id`, c.`shared`  FROM `pcpn_virtuemart_categories` AS c
              LEFT JOIN `pcpn_virtuemart_category_categories` AS cx
              ON c.`virtuemart_category_id` = cx.`category_child_id`  WHERE  c.`published` = 1  AND  cx.`category_parent_id` = 0 ORDER BY c.virtuemart_category_id

Also on the "shop" page when i try to save the data:
vmError: storing user adress dataTableVmusers::store failed - Unknown column 'virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `pcpn_virtuemart_vmusers` SET `user_is_vendor`='1',`virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`customer_number`='a2224f1bf263d26bab1994723f7565a3',`perms`='admin',`virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id`='0',`agreed`='0',`created_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`created_by`='0',`modified_on`='2011-12-08 02:47:53',`modified_by`='42',`locked_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`locked_by`='0' WHERE `virtuemart_user_id`='42'
vmError: store vendor

any help appreciated.

thanks,
Johnny

Milbo

You must also update your other vm components, cart, modules and plugins
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member