News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Payment Plugin - Egate

Started by tomshirvo, December 07, 2011, 10:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomshirvo

Hi Virtuemart team,

I know you guys are working your arse off and your doing a great job!

I'm using the current Version 2.0.0-RC-2M and loving it, but I have one problem. My boss that I have set this up with has put more on it then I thought and he is now going to advertise the website on TV on the 11th of December and we need to get our online Credit Card merchant setup. We have signed up with our bank ANZ and going to use there system called egate (http://www.anz.com/australia/business/merchant/DownloadDevKit.asp)

I am trying to make a Plugin for it but having alot of trouble and would love some help.

We are going with these guys as we bank with ANZ but the other option is Eway which I know there is a system for that but with Virtuemart 1.1.9 which is what I use for another online store that we have.

But I am wondering if anyone is able to help me with developing the plugin and I am willing to pay for help.

Thank you in advance.

jenkinhill

I'd first update to the latest RC3_pre_f version as plugins are handled differently now. http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=94183.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tomshirvo

I tried that but the Virtuemart default page stuffed up with my side menu and I was unable to add new items and had to restore my site.

I updated from virtuemart1.9.8.RC2M_extract_first.zip

to com_virtuemart2.0.0_RC3_Pre_e_extract_first.zip

tomshirvo

Just updated my VM from virtuemart1.9.8.RC2M_extract_first.zip to com_virtuemart2.0.0_RC3_Pre_f_extract_first.zip and the same thing happens.

If you are to look at www.percys.com.au and then www.percys.com.au/temp you will see the problem I get.