News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Missing pricing feature: quantity breaks (volume pricing)

Started by ghannes, December 07, 2011, 00:03:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timebass

Hello, I have the plugin installed correctly, but I need a discount for the total of different products.

is it possible?

how?

thanks

ssears

I would also like to produce a discount based on the total quantity of products out of a category.  Is this possible with the quantity plugin and if so what are the settings?

oxygen_uk

HI

i have the plugin installed and its working like a treat when i go in to checkout,,,

my question is does it allow you to show  the discount value on the products detail view?

this is very urgent...

Ali

PRO

Quote from: oxygen_uk on June 11, 2012, 01:38:55 AM
HI

i have the plugin installed and its working like a treat when i go in to checkout,,,

my question is does it allow you to show  the discount value on the products detail view?

this is very urgent...

Ali

it is not setup that way

oxygen_uk

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on June 11, 2012, 21:31:20 PM
Quote from: oxygen_uk on June 11, 2012, 01:38:55 AM
HI

this is very urgent...

Ali

it is not setup that way

Can it be developed if so what is the cost?

w2kr

Sorry for the old post

But did we get a resolution to the question of timebass
"Hello, I have the plugin installed correctly, but I need a discount for the total of different products."

bytelord

Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

w2kr

so my setup is
joomla 2.5.8
virtuemart 2.0.11
Plugin VMCALCULATION_VMISTRAXX_QUANTITY  2.0.2

Working fine on the discount of a product volume but need to to work when the total cart quantity eg combination of different product is over the quantity define. eg mixed dozen of wines need to have a discount.

killarney

did you get the solution for wine i mean 6 bottle purchase discount. how to apply it