News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Can't create any product category shop nothing

Started by thehitechpanky, December 06, 2011, 07:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehitechpanky

vmError: storing user adress dataTableVmusers::store failed - Unknown column 'virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `z2re8_virtuemart_vmusers` SET `user_is_vendor`='1',`virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`customer_number`='afecddf652465866d02234402bf5fb0c',`perms`='admin',`virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id`='0',`agreed`='0',`created_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`created_by`='0',`modified_on`='2011-12-06 06:34:52',`modified_by`='42',`locked_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`locked_by`='0' WHERE `virtuemart_user_id`='42'
vmError: TableVendors

Milbo

Looks like you have old files, but new database layout. virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id exists in the code only in the updater for the commands, which rename it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

thehitechpanky

I cant understand... how to correct it...I eanbled debug it is showing error 500..What to do? Please help..

thehitechpanky

This is the exact error

Errors

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'smilyo_saini.z2re8_virtuemart_adminmenuentries' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(id) AS idCount FROM `z2re8_virtuemart_adminmenuentries`
Information

Backtrace

Call stack
#   Function   Location
1   JAdministrator->dispatch()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/administrator/index.php:47
2   JComponentHelper::renderComponent()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3   require_once()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
4   JController->execute()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/administrator/components/com_installer/installer.php:24
5   InstallerControllerInstall->install()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:684
6   InstallerModelInstall->install()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/administrator/components/com_installer/controllers/install.php:31
7   JInstaller->install()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/administrator/components/com_installer/models/install.php:114
8   JInstallerComponent->install()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:406
9   com_install()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:427
10   com_virtuemartInstallerScript->checkIfUpdate()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/tmp/install_4ede3b52be347/install/script.virtuemart.php:661
11   JDatabase->loadResult()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/tmp/install_4ede3b52be347/install/script.virtuemart.php:52
12   JDatabaseMySQLi->query()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1010
13   JError::raiseError()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:535
14   JError::raise()   /home/smilyo/public_html/saini/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:250
Profile Information

Application 0.001 seconds (+0.001); 0.51 MB (+0.515) - afterLoad
Application 0.044 seconds (+0.043); 3.29 MB (+2.775) - afterInitialise
Application 0.044 seconds (+0.000); 3.29 MB (+0.000) - afterRoute

adambrown

I'm having what seems to be the same error.

I'm on a completely fresh install of Joomla 1.7, virtuemart has never existed on here. I installed once, tried to create a product catagory and got:

TableCategories: :store failed
Unknown column 'category_name' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `aat_virtuemart_categories` (`virtuemart_category_id`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`category_name`,`slug`,`category_description`,`category_template`,`category_layout`,`category_product_layout`,`products_per_row`,`ordering`,`shared`,`limit_list_start`,`limit_list_step`,`limit_list_max`,`limit_list_initial`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`metarobot`,`metaauthor`,`published`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('','1','test','test','
test

','0','0','0','','0','0','0','10','0','10','','','','','1','2011-12-12 18:46:15','42','2011-12-12 18:46:15','42')

So I uninstalled, went into PHP and removed all instances of virtuemart tables and then did a fresh install and update of virtuemart.

Same problem.

If I try and put any information in the 'shop' config, i get

vmError: storing user adress dataTableVmusers::store failed - Unknown column 'virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `aat_virtuemart_vmusers` SET `user_is_vendor`='1',`virtuemart_vendor_id`='1',`customer_number`='c3fb6d16426827ce9b1d1e362279ff79',`perms`='admin',`virtuemart_shippingcarrier_id`='0',`agreed`='0',`created_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`created_by`='0',`modified_on`='2011-12-12 18:47:23',`modified_by`='42',`locked_on`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`locked_by`='0' WHERE `virtuemart_user_id`='42'
vmError: store vendor
No Shop Currency defined! Go to http://avanatesting.cloudaccess.net/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editshop

Any assistance would be really appreciated

adambrown

Hmm - I uninstalled it again, then removed ALL database entries.

Then I reinstalled it and IGNORED the 'theres an update available" both within VM and in AIO. Last time I did the updates before doing anything, seemingly thats where the error begins. The update specifies columns in the wrong databases which is what causes the errors. On visiting the VM download site, the VM i downloaded was only updated today so I presume the update shown within the VM component is wrong.

All works now!

bunglehaze

Dont use the theres an update option, it actually links to an earlier release of VM (RC3 is unofficial for bugfixing)