News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

MultiVendor Options.

Started by eGeeked, December 05, 2011, 15:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eGeeked

I am currently looking for a Joomla! multi-vendor solution. I have read around and noticed that VM2 features this. So I really just have a few questions to see how close VM2 will fit my needs.

What I would like to do is allow all users to have their own store. They will sell their current items for points (alphauserpoints or jomsocial points, doesn't matter which at this point)

I would like it to verify the buyer has the points then deduct the points. The seller would get the shipping info of the buyer and the points will be given to the seller once the buyer leaves feedback.

Points can either be purchased from the site via paypal or earned through the means of whatever functions alphauserpoints and jomsocial have available.

Any direction and thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

eGeeked

I know I will need to use Nordmographs extension for using Points as a payment.

I know AlphaUserPoints has a built in option to purchase points via PayPal.

I am looking into an Amazon Node extension that will let me pull products from Amazon so the sellers can only sell predetermined items in their store. Which would make some parts a bit easier.

So my main concern is how the checkout process would look for both the buyer and seller.