News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[SOLVED]Can not save the Configuration in Payment Method

Started by mansonul, December 05, 2011, 11:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mansonul

Hi, I have joomla 1.7.3 and VM 2.0.0RC3 (dated 2 december 2011) and I can`t update the configuration in Payment Method... I select the taxes and when I hit Save, the page refreshes and all the modification are gone.

Please advice.

L.E.: I`ve upgraded to RC e and works fine!

Milbo

Please update to the latest version (we release 2 a day atm)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

loopgo

im getting the same problem and my virtuemart says is on the lastest version

thx

JOFO

Hi, I have the very same issue. When I change configuration for shipment or payment method, it just reset the fields and nothing is saved. I have the latest stable v2.0.0
I think that some manual update of sql is needed if the others don't have this issue.
Any help would be apreciated...

JOFO

I have done some investigation and find out that payment methods are working as expected, but shipment method config just don't save at all..
I've tried to install joomla 1.7 and VM2.0 on my local server (ubuntu) and everything is working right... so probably there is problem with server config or something else... will check other things and see if it will work

JOFO

I have solved this issue... problem was that old vmShipper was present in database in table #_extensions
after delete and reinstalled aio, all is working as expected...