Author Topic: Service offer: Translations of templates for VirtueMart (Spanish and English)  (Read 2977 times)

slimito

• Beginner
  • Young Enterpreneur
Offer services of translation VirtueMart templates, and custom translation for VirtueMart and other services.

Many users have been asking me to offer a translation service for VM templates to make the full translation complement that I shared with the community.

Well, I am very pleased to announce that I have decided to take them at their word and offer the service of custom translations for VirtueMart and VirtueMart  templates translations.

The translation services I’m offering:

•   Custom translations for VirtueMart 1.1.9 or higher (only English to Spanish).

•   Translation templates for Joomla and VirtueMart 1.1.9 or higher (English to Spanish and Spanish to English).

•   Support for add Joomfish integration for multi-languague e-stores created with Joomla and VirtueMart Shoping Cart.

•   Translations of products, product features, categories, menus of the website, email notifications translations and any other text in Joomla and stores created with VirtueMart (English to Spanish and Spanish to English).

•   Continuous translation service for the customer service of multi-language stores (English to Spanish and Spanish to English).

•   Any other service translation of words, texts and paragraphs from Spanish to English or English to Spanish.

The prices for these services vary-greatly due to all depend of the work that I requested to perform. Although in most cases and the price requested services does not exceed US$ 50.

Those who have worked with me and know my translation work that I can only thank you for trusting me, reminding them how pleasant it was to work with you.
It never hurts to tell them they have all my seriousness and professionalism.

Remember that you can translate into Spanish the store created with VirtueMart for free with the translation package that I have shared in this community: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=91473.0

My e-mail: appbb@appbb.co

If you have any questions feel free to leave your comments on this topic.

Best regards.

-Jorge I. Ortiz O.