News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

1.9.8M -> 2.0.0RC3b -> 2.0.0RC3b (Featured products )

Started by oldagent, December 02, 2011, 15:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldagent

1. Featured products. Number of displayed products is 3 but it shows 6 products. When I change it to lets say 5 it shows 10 products. Basically it displays same thing twice.

2. Confirmed order e-mail doesn't show any products and prices are missing (wrong). -> Sorry this one seems to be fixed.

3. Is it possible to add Estonian states/Counties to new version?
Counties of Estonia list:

Harjumaa
Hiiumaa   
Ida-Virumaa   
Jõgevamaa   
Järvamaa
Läänemaa
Lääne-Virumaa   
Põlvamaa   
Pärnumaa   
Raplamaa   
Saaremaa   
Tartumaa   
Valgama
Viljandimaa    
Võrumaa

I'm sorry I should not post this topic here it should be in Virtuemart 2 Development and bug reports. Perhaps administrator can move it. Again sorry.

PRO

"Default number of featured products in a row"

thats PER row

oldagent

Problem is that whole module is displayed twice. And I can't figure out why. There are no double modules on module list.
All I know is that it happened when I made update.

<div class="vmgroup">
<div class="vmproduct">
<div style="float:left;">
</div>
<br style="clear:both;">
</div>
<div class="vmgroup">
<div class="vmproduct">
</div>
<br style="clear:both;">
</div>

PRO

are you talking about the product module? or virtuemart frontpage?

Milbo

hi oldagent. There are two times the same module in the aio with two different configurations.

You can quite easily enter yourself the districts of estonia as states. Some words about the convention we use for the words states and countries
state: California

So in your case I would say that estonia has different districts (administrative areas), of course you should use the states then as districts. You can also add this and give us a new sampel for the states and then we add them.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

oldagent

Quote from: Milbo on December 04, 2011, 17:53:15 PM
hi oldagent. There are two times the same module in the aio with two different configurations.
Now I updated to com_virtuemart2.0.0_RC3_Pre_e_extract. Before update I completely removed AIO.
Yes I know there are two. Only one was public. Now I trashed both VirtueMart Products modules (emptied trash ) and created only one new VirtueMart Products module. But same thing it displays same content twice. I all sow tried different displays (featured, random etc..).
Is it possible that there are some problems with database because when it first happened I did not uninstalled AIO before update. After you pointed out that AIO should be removed before update I did that but problem did not go away.

NOTE. Not whole module is displayed twice but only module content. I mean there is only one module header and one set of module tags.

I attached html (txt) that is displayed when module is public.

Quote from: Milbo on December 04, 2011, 17:53:15 PM
You can quite easily enter yourself the districts of estonia as states. Some words about the convention we use for the words states and countries
state: California

So in your case I would say that estonia has different districts (administrative areas), of course you should use the states then as districts. You can also add this and give us a new sampel for the states and then we add them.
Sorry I didn't get that :(.
What I should add? I asked is it possible to add list I provided to virtuemart_state_id when Estonia is selected as country. 

[attachment cleanup by admin]

oldagent

Found solution:
mod_virtuemart_product.php:
row 71:
$output = ob_get_contents(); -> $output = ob_get_clean();

legal

I had the same problem with Virtuemart Products module. Content of the module has been displayed twice.

I just have to delete this echo $output; on line 145 in mod_virtuemart_product.php