News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

changing the text on paypal page

Started by tommtomm, December 02, 2011, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommtomm

Hi there,
I am very new to e commerce and I am finding myself lost, trying to fix what seems to be a simple problem.
I am using Virtue Mart as a shopping cart and after you make an order it directs you to my standard Business Paypal account to make the payment.
But unlike so many other website out there, The box bellow "Have a paypal account?"  says in blue "Don't have a PayPal account?" under that in small grey it says "Pay with your debit or credit card as a PayPal guest".

How do I change the "Don't have a PayPal account?"  to "Pay with Debit or credit card" as in the example on this page.
http://www.dotsauce.com/2010/09/24/how-to-customize-paypal-checkout-page/
I have seen in the past other text saying something similar.

With Virtue Mart I was only able to use the standard paypal redirect, for some reason the API method would not work for me.

As almost all of my client will probably be using a credit card, I wish there was a way to have the pay by debit above the "Have a Paypal account" but i understand that some things can not be changed.

If anyone could help me with this, a tutorial or instructions on how to change this I would be greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

Tom