Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

New pre subrelase N, ... final RC3

Started by Milbo, December 01, 2011, 14:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CranialBlaze

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on December 03, 2011, 22:28:54 PM
Quote from: manch on December 03, 2011, 22:20:19 PM
Fatal error: Call to a member function getResultsCounter() on a non-object in /public_html/pilis/templates/hot_cosmetics/html/com_virtuemart/category/default.php on line 144

this row in the php file is this:
<div class="width30 floatright display-number"><?php echo $this->pagination->getResultsCounter();?><br/><?php echo $this->pagination->getLimitBox() ?></div>

Manch

All you had to do is look in the original view files to see if it changed.
Change it to this
<?php echo $this->vmPagination->getResultsCounter();?>

I had that same problem last night
I don't believe, therefore it does not exist

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

alexsai

Like for some of you my problem is with plugins ( payment and shipping ).
I tried a fresh installation and i have the same problems, cant save anything in the plugins tabs.
A question: what version should we read in extension manager for plugins and modules? I read always 1.9.8 in both upgrade and from scratch installation.

PRO

Quote from: alexsai on December 04, 2011, 00:26:20 AM
Like for some of you my problem is with plugins ( payment and shipping ).
I tried a fresh installation and i have the same problems, cant save anything in the plugins tabs.
A question: what version should we read in extension manager for plugins and modules? I read always 1.9.8 in both upgrade and from scratch installation.

its because the version you are using is higher , and not fully released yet.

have you tried " update or install tables if neccessary' ?

make a backup first, mote than likely it does not have anywhere to save to because the plugins changed i think.

alexsai

just tried... i get err 500
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1091 - Can't DROP 'PRIMARY'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `dl5ar_virtuemart_calcs` DROP PRIMARY KEY , ADD PRIMARY KEY (`virtuemart_calc_id`);  :'(

poulks

Hi everyone,

Quote from: Milbo on December 01, 2011, 14:12:30 PM
General new features and bigger fixes of the N regarding RC3:

- multilanguage system
- enhanced pluginsystem
- found sever security bug (XSS) and fixed.
- joomla cache
- optimisation of queries
- optimisation of tables

I don't understand why I can't save my options in custon stockable plugin. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=94312.msg309571#msg309571.
Cheers.

Milbo

ah found the problem. Only occurs in j1.7, but it happens due the registering of events. Fixed version will be uploaded soon.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alexsai

thx Milbo, maybe i will finally stop to refresh this topic 5 times per hour  ;)

jjk

J1.7.3/VM2 SVN revision 4925
Hmm..., my price calculation rules are still ommitted in the frontend views. Also I still get this error from VMDebug when I click on "Update tables..." in BE tools.

vmdebug Check returned false TableCustoms
vmError: TableCustoms The given Title is empty. This field is obligatory, please enter your data and store again.

I wonder if the two problems are related?
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

alexsai

Ok, I can save params in both shipment and payment plugin but when i try to checkout I have this problem with shipment:

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `dl5ar_virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries` (`id`,`virtuemart_order_id`,`order_number`,`virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id`,`shipment_name`,`order_weight`,`shipment_weight_unit`,`shipment_cost`,`shipment_package_fee`,`tax_id`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) VALUES ('0','79','ed4d3ec2','0','Bartolini','0','KG','0','5','0','2011-12-04 21:03:55','0','2011-12-04 21:03:55','0')

I tried to adapt the requested fields in weight_countries.php to fit your query and adding the last 4 columns (`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) to the table.
After that i got a fatal error on /plugins/vmpayment/paypal/paypal.php on line 108
$order_number = $order->getOrderNumber($cart->virtuemart_order_id);  commeting this line I finally can see the paypal site.

How this can help you.

alatak

Hi,

Quotemaybe u wanted to write "shipper_id" instead of virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id"?
It should be  virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id

But there is something wrong with  the query, because the virtuemart_shipmentmethod_id=0 and it should not be 0.

I cannot reproduce you error. Can you give some more input?

alatak

Hi,

You changed your post while i was answering.

QuoteI tried to adapt the requested fields in weight_countries.php to fit your query and adding the last 4 columns (`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`) to the table.
You mean that the table was created without those 4 fields?

alexsai

After upgrade to RC3 e my virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries  table is:
id
virtuemart_order_id
shipper_id
shipper_name    text
order_weight
shipping_weight_unit
shipper_cost
shipper_package_fee
tax_id
order_number

alatak

hi

QuoteYou changed your post while i was answering.
For people reading the forum, it is importatn that you do not modify your post. Otherwise the answers do not mean anything. :)

QuoteAfter upgrade to RC3 e my virtuemart_shipment_plg_weight_countries  table is:
id
virtuemart_order_id
shipper_id
shipper_name    text
order_weight
shipping_weight_unit
shipper_cost
shipper_package_fee
tax_id
order_number
Ok, i will check that today. Txs for the info.

MKI-Miro

so is it safe new to update from 1.9.8 M ?

xnakos

Hi! I am using version RC3 e and I noticed a few problems with the breadcrumbs. When creating a menu item that links to the top level category, when visiting this menu item, the breadcrumbs show an empty entry at the end. Furthermore, when clicking on a category from that same page, the breadcrumb that corresponds to the menu item seems to go missing in the new page.