News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cart not showing any items added

Started by eskinner, November 30, 2011, 18:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eskinner

Hi,
    I have VirtueMart 1.9.8RC2M installed on Joomla1.7 and I am having some issues getting anything to show up in the cart.  I have items in the products with categories and prices.  When I click add to cart, the cart shows with nothing in it.  I am not using the pop up version of add to cart I am useing the inline version. 
    Any thoughts as to why this my be happening?
    Please advise.
Thanks,
Ed

PRO

what do you mean by inline version?

and you mean on cart page? or cart module?

eskinner

Sorry, I meant to say when you click on add to cart the pop up doesn't appear it goes straight to the cart.  I appologize if I wasn't clear.  The shopping cart page has not items on it.

PRO

eskinner

Thanks for the reply!  Where is sef located?  I think I remember seeing it but I can't seem to find it.  Thanks again.

PRO

eskinner

SEF it turned off... Does it need to be on?  I am having some issues with it on the rest of the site...

PRO

eskinner

Hey,
    Here is the site I am working on.

http://seitosushicelebration.com
The section I am working on is the Gift Cards.  Simply click on one of the cards, add to cart and you will see what I mean.  No prices are items will be added to the cart.
Thanks for your assistance.
Ed

PRO

take the dollar sign out of the product name and see what happens

eskinner

Hey,
    Great Idea, unfortunately, no go   :(...   Is there a config setting mabie I am missing?
Thanks again for your help.
Ed

PRO

eskinner

Hi,
    Enabled Virtuemart JQuery and Ratz... Still not working.  Sorry...
    Any other ideas?  Again, thanks for your assistance.
Take Care,
Ed

PRO

jquery HAS to be enabled either by vmart or some other module for vmart to work.

ALSO: seems like a conflict with java. The quantity buttons do not work.

AND, running the site through an html validator shows problems with the <form> which the add to cart is in.

You probably have other html errors conflicting with it

eskinner

Ah ha... I got it working with your help...  I turned on jQuery in Joomla but did not turn it on in VMart.  I found the jQuery setting in VMart and turned it on and Viola it now adds items to the cart.  Thank you very much for your assistance!