News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart Products Module

Started by CranialBlaze, November 29, 2011, 20:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CranialBlaze

For the life of me i cannot find the code calling this.

I have the module published but the images keep opening up in the browser page instead of the modal window.
Firebug gave me the cause, the images a tag has the correct class of modal but there is an additional rel="group" removing that fixes the problem but i cannot find the source file actually generating that rel looking at the modules tmpl file i cannot actually see an a tag being added to the li view for the image and already tried removing it in the div view further up to test. the links not removed and the rel is still thier, dont actually need a link on the image but i most definitely do not wanting it simply opening the image on its own.

Some help on removing that rel would be awesome, this is the M release VM and AIO.
I don't believe, therefore it does not exist

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

PRO

CranialBlaze

Yes, its working on the products images on the same page. Removing the rel via firebug solves the problem, just need to work out were to perminently remove the rel from the aource code.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2

PRO

I have looked all around, and cant find it either.

formula349

You're probably calling $image->displayMediaThumb() from your productdetails view. That function has an $effect parameter that defaults to "class='modal' rel='group'".

If this is the case, then you just need to pass in the $effect parameter without the rel='group'.

PRO

the product module is actually being changed to link straight to the product page on the next release.

CranialBlaze

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on December 03, 2011, 14:13:21 PM
the product module is actually being changed to link straight to the product page on the next release.

Ya i was on skype with the developer team and they fixed it then, if all goes well it should only be a few days before the next and actual official VM2 is done and what a brilliant job they have done so far.

Joomla 2.5 VM 2.0.2