News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

strange link named "0" at the bottom of shipping and billing adress page

Started by manch, November 23, 2011, 13:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manch

I found a strange link named "0" at the bottom of shipping and billing adress page.
It needs to login to find this bug...I think this "0" link comes because my earlier used shipping datas are saved.
Or i missconfigured something? Whats for this "0"?

joomla1.71 vm198M
http://pilisprint.feketegyuri.hu/index.php/vasarlas/user/edit_cart_ship_to?cid
  • =0

Manch

Cleanshooter

I followed you link but I do not see the link... Where does the link go to?
- Cleanshooter

manch

Hi,

You must fill in the billing adress or the shipping adress with a logged in user and i think after that you logged in there is a 0 link ,which fills out the adress form with stored datas of the user.

M.

PRO

PRO

THAT is the "Address Nickname" field for the address.

Have you disabled address nickname?

manch

Yes but after i enabled nickname field the 0 link is still there...Here is a screenshot when the cursor is above the link. I found if i clear the fields and i want back the the earlier saved user datas then this 0 link autofills the whole form with my datas. But how can i disable this feature?

M.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

the "0" is the anchor text of the link to the address.

IF you put in an address nickname, the anchor is the nickname

manch

Thanks a lot ,thats it. At last is there a way to disable this link feature somehow?

Manch

PRO

manch

Ok i know ,its not bother me it is my client's wish and i know it is a good thing ,but he don't want it sorry...but if he want to change the adress then he can overwrite the old one.

PRO

views/user/edit_address

I think this is it

<?php echo $this->lists['shipTo']; ?>