News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

500 Error - Payment + Shipping Methods

Started by kram, November 22, 2011, 11:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kram

Hello All,

I recently installed 2.0.0-RC-2M to test 500 Server Errors reported by a client.
To replicate the error I followed the following steps

Components - Virtuemart - Shop - Payment Methods

When i click that link administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=paymentmethod I get the 500 Error

In the server log I got the following error

Premature end of script headers: index.php, referer: http://xxxxxxxxxx/administrator/index.php?option=com_virtuemart

After a bit of digging around, I looked in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/paymentmethod.php

On line 46 I found the function

public function Paymentmethod () {

After line 60

parent::display();

I placed

exit('testing');

The browser now dissplays the following error message.

Fatal error: Class 'VirtueMartControllerPaymentmethod' not found in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxx/subdomains/dev/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php on line 58

Lines 56 + 57 + 58 from administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php

/ Create the controller
$_class = 'VirtueMartController'.ucfirst($_controller);
$controller = new $_class();

Any suggestions?

I am also getting 500 Erros with shipping.

Server info:

PHP 5.3.8 (cli) (built: Oct 31 2011 18:26:52)
Copyright (c) 1997-2011 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2011 Zend Technologies
    with eAccelerator v0.9.6-svn358-dev, Copyright (c) 2004-2007 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.0.10, Copyright (c) 2002-2011, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Suhosin v0.9.32.1, Copyright (c) 2007-2010, by SektionEins GmbH

TimBerr

Hi All I have the same problem any ideas on how to fix ?
Would like to know when ver n will be out

Cleanshooter

@ TimBerr Version N is going to include the major overhaul to the multi-language as well as some modifications to the way payment gets handled. It's a big one ;)
- Cleanshooter

alatak

Hi,

Quote@ TimBerr Version N is going to include the major overhaul to the multi-language as well as some modifications to the way payment gets handled. It's a big one ;)
Because we did some big changes we have decided to call RC3.

QuoteI recently installed 2.0.0-RC-2M to test 500 Server Errors reported by a client.
Sorry to ask a simple question : did you install the AIO component too? Payment and shipping cannot work without that component.

TimBerr

Hi alatak yes have install the AIO component many times hoping it would work. Started with the J Ver updated to k no problem, but was fast on draw for L so installed it, that is when problem started so installed M 10 min later hoping it would solve the problem. Busy using it as a catalog at moment on live site. I have even unistalled it and reinstalled Ver M.
Cant wait for RC3 to be completed  :) Thanks for the great work you do.

kram

@alatak

QuoteSorry to ask a simple question : did you install the AIO component too? Payment and shipping cannot work without that component.
Yes - Both are version 1.9.8m

When will RC3 be available?