News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Add to cart doesn't work

Started by JdKock, November 19, 2011, 19:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JdKock

I use the latest version of VirtueMart ( _M ) but when i wanna add a product to the cart it doesn't work.
The product is not on the cart and no error message. I found that it has something to do with the languageswitcher, but when i turn this plugin off it still doesn't work.
Also when i turned off the use of VirtueMart JQuery it not work.

Any solution for my problem ?

JdKock

Nobody ?

I now saw the message that there was some problems with the payment en languageswitch plugin, but the add to cart is stil core functionality for a webshop i think. So how can i add products to my cart without the languageswitch ?

useris

vlaspld

I have the same issue, i work as standard with 1 language (dutch) and when i press the add to card button I dont see the product in my shopping card also no price.

This is before and after i logged in.

How can i resolve this?

link to my development page is : http://vlaspo-dev.dyndns-server.com/shop/initiaties/index.php

brandywine

Hello,

I have the same issue.  When I click on "Add to Cart" nothing is added.  Using:

VM 1.9.8M
J1.7
XAMPP 1.7.3
Joomlart JA Methys Template

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

PRO

brandywine, do you get a java error?

what happens when you change templates?

brandywine

Hello BanquetTables,

No Java error and I've tried Joomlart templates and the standard Joomla templates with the same result.

Thanks!

PRO

brandywine

SEF is enabled but URL rewriting is not.

JdKock

Problem solved by turning off the "use google jquery library".

brandywine

Already tried that...unfortunately it didn't resolve the issue.  I welcome any other thoughts though.

brandywine

Hello all,

I did a fresh install on the server (rather than localhost) and still the same problem.  I also noticed that the increase/decrease quantity buttons on the product page are not active either.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!

brandywine

Found the problem!  The Joomlart template I am using (JA DROiD) has the option of joining and minifying the JavaScript files.  When I deselected this option the cart worked.

arnask

the same for me with final virtuemart 2 non of methods mensioned above work, help!

a

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum