Author Topic: 'Show Cart' and 'product details page' go to blank/white pages  (Read 1468 times)

reactionhq

• Beginner
'Show Cart' and 'product details page' go to blank/white pages
« on: November 17, 2011, 17:10:06 pm »
Hi
I've added some products to vm and have the following problems. Please help!

The store is www.houzethat.com.au/htdev

1. If you click on 'add to cart' from the index page you are taken to a white page with the heading 'cart' displayed (no items, etc). If I click on the 'add to cart' from within the site ie; clicking on a product list and then on 'add to cart', it works. The cart is supposed to load within the site but it doesn't. I've tried a few different templates and each have the same problem. I've also changed the config to 'apache rewrite' and the .htaccess file. This didn't fix the problem.
It has to be the settings and/or something to do with mootools (see below) I suspect.
2. In both cases the 'product details page' goes to a blank/empty page.
3. There is no button to 'checkout' or 'continue' shopping which I suspect is because of issue 1.
4. Mootools upgrade module conflicts - if enabled the whole site including admin goes down. the only way to disable again is through myphpadmin
5. Also, I'm not sure if this may be related but the vm admin 'checkout' configuration 'payment method' and 'shipping' are checked and grayed out. I am unable to change these.

Has anyone else had this problem. I've been over a week searching for an answer.
Thanks in advance
Michelle

chetanmadaan

• 3rd party VirtueMart Developer
Re: 'Show Cart' and 'product details page' go to blank/white pages
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 23:00:36 pm »
Michelle -

i am looking at your site and all of it seems to work fine now... did you do something... you might want to post back your solution so that it can help someone else.

:)