News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Upgrading AIO from 1.9.8i to 1.9.8M not possible

Started by mcflause, November 17, 2011, 17:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcflause

I have found that with the updates I cannot use Joomla to update the virtuemart or AIO - when I try using the update feature in the software I get the error: "Unknown Archive type Extracting the update package failed. Please try updating the extension manually."

So for the main virtuemart I have been able to download the file and update it manually, but the link that is provided to download the file manually in the AIO page of the Joomla admin just links to the main file for the updated Virtuemart (It is the virtuemart install file, not the AIO install file)

PRO

Milbo

Quote from: mcflause on November 17, 2011, 17:09:28 PM
So for the main virtuemart I have been able to download the file and update it manually, but the link that is provided to download the file manually in the AIO page of the Joomla admin just links to the main file for the updated Virtuemart (It is the virtuemart install file, not the AIO install file)
Yes, we corrected this error after this version, should now be correct for the M version
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member