News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Failed loading XML file

Started by MKI-Miro, November 17, 2011, 14:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKI-Miro

i am trying to install all in one component version M but i got this errors, what should be wrong ?

JFTP: :rename: Bad response
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_currencies/mod_virtuemart_currencies.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_currencies/mod_virtuemart_currencies.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_currencies/mod_virtuemart_currencies.xml"
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_product/mod_virtuemart_product.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_search/mod_virtuemart_search.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_search/mod_virtuemart_search.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_search/mod_virtuemart_search.xml"
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/mod_virtuemart_cart.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer/mod_virtuemart_manufacturer.xml"
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/mod_virtuemart_cart.xml"
Failed loading XML file
/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_category/mod_virtuemart_category.xml
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart/mod_virtuemart_cart.xml"
XML: failed to load external entity "/home/data/html/puzzleonline.sk/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_category/mod_virtuemart_category.xml"
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed
Rename failed

PRO

MKI-Miro

virtuemart installed correctly but allinone not a these are errors

jjk

I suppose you will find an answer to your problem if you type "JFTP: :rename: Bad response" into Google  ;)
(never saw this one during my own installations)
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

MKI-Miro

hmm but on this hosting i have no erros, everything wokrs fine with all extensions

jjk

Quote from: MKI-Miro on November 18, 2011, 22:36:35 PM
hmm but on this hosting i have no erros, everything wokrs fine with all extensions

...somewhere I've read that this error can also happen if you just reached the assigned memory limit of your Joomla installation webspace

MKI-Miro

hmm, i tried reinstall everything, but still same error only in this  AIO component

jjk

MKI-Miro

i have many websites with joomla on this hosting and every extensions works, virtuemart works too
only aio doesnt work

jjk

Quote from: MKI-Miro on November 22, 2011, 11:59:37 AM
i have many websites with joomla on this hosting and every extensions works, virtuemart works too
only aio doesnt work

It's still possible that your VM2 website is running on a different server. If you don't check the permissions, you will never know whether or not this is the problem.

MKI-Miro

its same server

i am tryin to manually upload file to /public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_category
but permission denied
i cannot delete this folder, i can not do nothing ...

someting must be wrong with this component