Author Topic: Virtuemart Not Displaying  (Read 1219 times)

raymondfranco

• Beginner
Virtuemart Not Displaying
« on: November 17, 2011, 11:48:52 am »
hi There.

I am using a J1.7 with a gantry based template and trying to get virtuemart v1.9.8m to display on the front end.

I can use Virtuemart in the backend and I must say - Well Done to the virtuemart team for an amazing upgrade!!

When I installed Virtuemart - the first issue it gave me was please select your default currency - this made me think that it was working (maybe we could add this into the install process - config of shop)

Once changing all the required information, went back to the front end to see whats happening and it was blank. However, when i hover over the large blank space or if I view source - I can see it all there, so this makes me assume that it has to do with template compatibility - is there such an issue?

Currently everything else works - with the exception of this. Looking forward to your suggestions, tips, tweaks, etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Raymond

PRO

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • VirtueMart Version: 3+
Re: Virtuemart Not Displaying
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 16:05:26 pm »
J3.9+ VM 3.4.2
Slowest Page Speed Score (88) (Category)
Fastest Page Speed Score (94-96) (productdetails)

I do NOT do development work for hire.

manch

• Beginner
Re: Virtuemart Not Displaying
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 16:14:21 pm »
Maybe the shop shows only products that are in the store and you have 0 of them? If so then in vmconfig at the shopfront tab the "Show Products that are out of Stock" box must be checked in.

Manch