Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Custom selection field shows free.

Started by Patrick, November 16, 2011, 18:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubelnl

Plz help,
I have a big problem.
That is : How can a registered user upload his product by virtue mart?

Zuske

thx matthew this helped me,

what i did i removed not the whole line but only    .$price;
on line 583 in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php

now i have no price display at all in the product options but only the value name.

kimbukhari

Quote from: matthewod01 on February 14, 2012, 21:03:36 PM
Just to put this out there here is what I did:
1) In language/overrides/en-GB.override.ini I pasted this: COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_PRICE_FREE=" "
2) In administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/customfields.php on or around line I deleted ":" on this line: $productCustom->text =  $productCustom->custom_value.'  '.$price;

So now my color or size options that have no price variation will only show up as the option!

I hope this helps someone because I feel like I spend more time on the forum then actually getting anything done! 

Thanks

Matt

Dear All, I have browsed the above said folder, there is only 1 file in it and that is index.html, no other file is there! what to do now? Please help me in this regard as i am surfing on these forums for the last 15 days to resolve the same issue but getting no response and clue. You guys are like angels to me as discussing the same issue, but ....... :'(

Kamran

lol2x

Hi, i don't want to make a new topic so i write it here. I want to delete showing -price or price in custom fields but in VM 2.0.8e and the file customfields.php is changed so i don't know which line i should modify