currency converter

Started by ronin75, November 15, 2011, 21:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hi,

to solve the problem, please go in the file
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmpsplugin.php
and to to the line 801
replace this line (first line of the function getPaymentCurrency()
if (!isset($method->payment_currency) or !empty($method->payment_currency) or (!$method->payment_currency)) {
with this
if (!isset($method->payment_currency) AND !empty($method->payment_currency) AND (!$method->payment_currency)) {

weerasekara

:) hi
thanks alatak

But you mention vmpsplugun.php file path is

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/vmpsplugin.php
and to to the line 801 replace this line (first line of the function getPaymentCurrency()
Code: [Select]
if (!isset($method->payment_currency) or !empty($method->payment_currency) or (!$method->payment_currency)) {
with this
if (!isset($method->payment_currency) AND !empty($method->payment_currency) AND (!$method->payment_currency)) {

i'm using joomla 1.7 with virteumatr 2.0.0, i can't find vmpsplugin.php file in "administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers" it's not there

but i found it on
administrator/components/com_virtuemart/plugin and line 772 i change it to

it's working find.

Pls correct me if i am wrong.......

thanks...

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jameel

altimate solution for you is
Paypal extended payment module for non supported currencies
http://www.itechshop.org/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=19

it let you use 98 currencies in your favorite virtuemart..
this module convert non supported paypal currencies into paypal supported currency (you choose it in the backend)...
Virtuemart + Joomla extensions www.itechshop.org
get Paypal extended, payza extended, moneybookers extended module that let you use 98  currencies nonsupported paypal/alertpay/mb currencies on VM 1.1.x and convert them to supported one at www.itechshop.org

220+ domain extensions www.industechnologies.co

David Kan

Milbo

Jameel, this is natively already in vm2. You can use Zar in the whole shop and in the checkout you see the amount in $ for paypal.

Of course you may have done it easier to maintain and things like this.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member