News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart Not Displaying

Started by raymondfranco, November 17, 2011, 11:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondfranco

hi There.

I am using a J1.7 with a gantry based template and trying to get virtuemart v1.9.8m to display on the front end.

I can use Virtuemart in the backend and I must say - Well Done to the virtuemart team for an amazing upgrade!!

When I installed Virtuemart - the first issue it gave me was please select your default currency - this made me think that it was working (maybe we could add this into the install process - config of shop)

Once changing all the required information, went back to the front end to see whats happening and it was blank. However, when i hover over the large blank space or if I view source - I can see it all there, so this makes me assume that it has to do with template compatibility - is there such an issue?

Currently everything else works - with the exception of this. Looking forward to your suggestions, tips, tweaks, etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Raymond

PRO

manch

Maybe the shop shows only products that are in the store and you have 0 of them? If so then in vmconfig at the shopfront tab the "Show Products that are out of Stock" box must be checked in.

Manch