News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Upgrade from RC-2H to RC-2M made Category pages empty

Started by milstan, November 14, 2011, 10:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milstan

After upgrade from 2.0.0-RC-2H to 2.0.0-RC-2M, all my category pages are now empty. There are no products in the categories.

In backend, on the Products page it shows all products properly and assigned categories. However, on the Products Category page it shows all categories with (0) products inside them. I had to open each product and save. Now on the Products Category page it shows number of products properly.

However, in frontend, all Category pages are still empty. I have template override for that page, but even if I disable it and use original /category/default.php files, the Category pages are still empty, no products inside.

SEF is disabled on this site.

Please help!

PRO

how are you getting to the category? category module? or joomla menu item?

When you did the upgrade did you "install or update database tables is necessary"

milstan

I did not click "install or update database tables is necessary". Now I clicked Tools > Tools & Migration > "Install tables or if necessary update them". It doesn't make any changes.

I have menu items of the categories, however, they are empty if I open category page by clicking on the menu item AND by clicking on the category name from the Categories page (VirtueMart home). Empty in both cases.

PRO

PRO

milstan

Checking that option fixed the problem!!! Thanks a lot!

lemtrac

Have the same problem and tried but still made Category pages empty

please help