News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

500 Error when Shopping Cart module is published

Started by justmebg, November 12, 2011, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justmebg

I just upgraded to the most recent release tonight, and I am getting a 500 error on any page where the Shopping Cart module is published.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

PRO

I had to uninstall the vmart modules. THEN, uninstall the "all in 1 component", then reinstall the newest version of the "all in 1"

ALSO< overwrite the vmart plugins with the newest ones

justmebg

Modules and plugins aren't written over with the upgrade package? I'm looking for where to find just the modules and plugins and all I can ever find is the full package here: http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files

I don't see module folders in this package that look like something I can even install separately. What am I missing here?

justmebg

I figured it out. When I installed the all in one component last time, it said "You may directly uninstall this component," so I did. After I reinstalled it, all is working fine.

Aliciah85

i am having this same issue- i have uninstalled everything and then reinstalled and it didnt fix it!

if the cart module is published on a page that also causes internal server error 500.

do you have any other recommendations?

thanks!