News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM198M order problem in email , missing counties

Started by manch, November 10, 2011, 23:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manch

I use the M version with j1.7 and I have some problem with billing and shipment.

1, I can't find any counties in my country (HU). Should i put an extra boxfield for that ?
2, When i make an order the e-mail that i received , contains only the shipment cost without any products cost. But in my personal order list ,which i found in the site there were products and shipment cost too.
3, At the end of check out when i confirm my order i got this error message altough I put my email adress in the form:

Language string failed to load: invalid_address: Language string failed to load: invalid_address: .....you should give the e-mail of at least 1 addressee (i dont know exactly the english version of this because i changed the vm language)

Thanks any help!
Manch

zzsser

Quote from: manch on November 10, 2011, 23:25:18 PM

2, When i make an order the e-mail that i received , contains only the shipment cost without any products cost. But in my personal order list ,which i found in the site there were products and shipment cost too.

Concerning this second point, this is a problem that several persons encountered. See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=93021.msg305940#msg305940

alatak

Hi,

Concernning the emails, yes i know: the emails do not display the prices.
The probleme has been fixed.

Quote1, I can't find any counties in my country (HU). Should i put an extra boxfield for that ?
Is counties the same as states?
We can add them if you provide them.

manch

Yes , i think so.  The counties are:

1. Bács-Kiskun
2. Baranya
3. Békés
4. Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén
5. Csongrád
6. Fejér
7. Győr-Moson-Sopron
8. Hajdú-Bihar
9. Heves
10. Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok
11. Komárom-Esztergom
12. Nógrád
13. Pest
14. Somogy
15. Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg
16. Tolna
17. Vas
18. Veszprém
19. Zala

Thanks your help!
Manch

aussiejosh

Hi,

Since going to M version, a user can no longer select their state in the range of shopper fields.

I can create a work around by creating a field called state, however i think this is not a real solution.

the "COM_VIRTUEMART_SHOPPER_FORM_STATE" & 'virturemart_state_id' fields are what i am referring to.

Also in the Shopper fields section, I am unable to change the orders of the fields.

manch

Thanks, the info. Error skipped , because of others.
B.

alatak

Hi

For the Hungarian States, i need
the the state name, state_code_2, and state_code_3.

manch

Maybe this can help:

http://www.geonames.org/postal-codes/postal-codes-hungary.html?

1. Bács-Kiskun / BK
2. Baranya / BA
3. Békés / BE
4. Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén / BZ
5. Csongrád / CS
6. Fejér / FE
7. Győr-Moson-Sopron / GS
8. Hajdú-Bihar / HB
9. Heves / HE
10. Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok / JN
11. Komárom-Esztergom / KE
12. Nógrád / NO
13. Pest / PE (Budapest (BU))
14. Somogy / SO
15. Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg / SZ
16. Tolna / TO
17. Vas / VA
18. Veszprém / VE
19. Zala / ZA

But i have not found a xy00 number codes for counties because the xxxx codes are not always same in the same county. I dont really know what this code2 and code3 means...

M.