News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Certain Shopper Fields Locked

Started by rosebud11, November 09, 2011, 20:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosebud11

I'm having trouble in the backend with the Shopper Fields.  Trying to reorganize the fields in the form and take out the TOS.  However several fields are locked and the tooltip says "User field from Joomla Core".  It's letting me eliminate the TOS check box from showing, but not from making it required.  I get an error in checkout that says I must agree to the TOS.  Cannot re-order fields either because it says items are "checked out" which I'm guessing is do to the locking issue.

I searched the forum and could not find that this was addressed anywhere, so I apologize if I missed something.  Any help would be great.

mansonul

nicole2292

Same problem here. Not trying to remove locked fields, just trying to reorder some fields. Please help!

nicole2292

This is not really a "solution" however I have gone into the database using PHPmyadmin and changed the "ordering" values manually in the "virtuemart_userfields" table... so in the interim anyone else with this problem could try something like that until someone provides an actual solution.

Nicole

Carmenswart

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for this. I also had to do this in the database aswell.
This problem has not been fixed in the latest version either. (virtuemart2.0.0_RC3_Pre_K)
Carmen