News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

class "Clear" on product details page

Started by Stannite, November 07, 2011, 14:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stannite

Hi all,

I am using Joomla 1.7.2 and VM 2.0.0-RC-2K. I am making a site with a three column layout. What i noticed is that the product details are shown below the menu on the left. When searching this forum i saw people changing php files directly, commenting out the line: <div class="clear"></div> which makes sure the div is cleared on both sides as stated in the css file.

I was wondering if this is the correct solution or is there a better way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

PRO

there is no wrong solution.

I DONT see how removing it would make sure its clear though.

Stannite

Thanks for your reply BanquetTables.pro,

The thing is, the class "clear" seems to be pushing the product details below my menu ( which is floating on the left side). I have attached an image of it. You don't see how it would make sure it's clear, what exactly do you mean?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

PRO

Stannite

PRO

Stannite

ok, i was just wondering, when i update to a newer version, i probably need to remove it again. Or is there another way of changing it without changing virtuemart files?

Stannite

Thanks very much, i'll see if i can create an override. haven't done that before....

Thanks again.