News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Custom field images display

Started by cas, November 04, 2011, 05:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRO

<span class="product-fields-title" ><b><?php echo  JText::_($field->custom_title) ?></b></span>

add a <br /> AFTER that. Thats the word "color"

THEN remove this
<?php if ($field->custom_tip) echo JHTML::tooltip($field->custom_tip,  JText::_($field->custom_title), 'tooltip.png'); ?>

YOU CAN put that back in later

css to add

.product-field label {width: 40%;float: left;}

.product-field input {width: 9%;float: left;}

PRO

cas

wow! Yes, it's getting very close!  How do we get the radio buttons on top of the images for the first row?

PRO

.product-field input {width: 9%;float: left;clear: both;}

YOU can also go 3 in a row if you want

cas

Opps, that made it worse.

Yes, 3 in a row is the desired state.

PRO

.product-field label {width: 28%;float: left;}

.product-field input {width: 4%;float: left;}

PRO

.product-field label {width: 24%;float: left;}

PRO

increase this

.product-field input {width: 4%;float: left;}

UNTIL it works

PRO

PRO

or change the font-size

.product-field .vm-img-desc {

}

cas

yes, I know how to remove the Free, but temporarily I wanted to see that just so if I have a price adjustment in the future, it would be positioned correctly below the description.

Any idea how to get the radio buttons on top of the images?   Also, why do some rows only have 1 image?

By the way, where do I send you a donation?

PRO

.product-field label {width: 24%;float: left;position:relative;top:15px;left:-18px;}

if you look at the ones that have 1, its because of the row before

THIS text is too big
Marilyn Blond 88: Free

cas

I will definitely donate!  Thanks so much!!!   So are you part of the VM team or just a hero to me? 

One last adjustment is how to center the radio buttons above the images, and how to add a line break between the radio buttons and the images, and finally how to add an extra line break or two after the Free?

cas

I was able to adjust everything, except centering the radio buttons above the images.   How do I do that? 

Also, how can I remove the : (colon) in front of the Free (that I removed)? 

Finally, is there a way to make the image when clicked open the full-size image in a lightbox?

I also see the additional main images display in a single vertical column when they have a description.  Is there a fix for this?     

FYI, The link you posted for donations didn't work...  it got a 'Fatal Failure '.  I then went to the VM Donations page, but it's in a foreign language, so I'm not sure what it says.  Is there a donation page in English?   

Again, thanks for all your help!
Chuck

PRO

Quote from: cas on November 09, 2011, 22:14:25 PM

and finally how to add an extra line break or two after the Free?

ASSIGN a specific pixel height to the "label"