News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[SOLVED] VM 2 not showing up in template

Started by addijhaq, November 02, 2011, 19:35:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

addijhaq

I have a gavick template.

All modules are being published on every page. Nothing is showing up front end on my website.

don't know what's going on..

EDIT**** PROBLEM SOLVED... i didn't realize that product inventory accurately modifies the display settings of your items for sale.... ie.. if you have inventory of an item set to "0" the product will automatically be removed from the store.

Are there any really good video or pdf tutorials on how to properly configure front end stuff for virtuemart??

PRO

addijhaq

i have positions set within the gavick template so i know they're in module positions that should be recognized by the gavick template. i have used mainbody for featured product. and i also have a slideshow in my mainbody... i'm using image show gk4 as the module in the mainbody position, and i'm trying to place the featured product list underneath this and it's not showing up when positioned either in mainbody and placed in the #2 position, or when i place it in "mainbody lower" it doesn't show up either.

PRO

do you have products set to featured?

addijhaq

yes. i've put two dummy products in and clicked "featured" tab and then made sure the featured stuff is configured correctly in the module position.