[Solved&Fixed]Error creating Payment Method RELEASE K PROBLEM

Started by securomdj, October 29, 2011, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securomdj

I have installed: J 1.7.2 & VM 2.0.0-RC-2k

when i try to add a new payments method i get this error:

Translate to english:

0 - There was an error.
Table creditcards not supported. File not found.

Anyone ?

[attachment cleanup by admin]
www.seolmm.com
Marketing Online Analyst
SEO - SEM - SMM

alatak

Hi,

txs for reporting. We did a mistake. We are fixing it :)

alatak

Hi,

We removed one file and we should not have done it :).
To solve your problem, and wait until the next release, unzip the attached file and place it in:

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables

The problem is fixed for the next release.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

securomdj

www.seolmm.com
Marketing Online Analyst
SEO - SEM - SMM

healthtrainer

Quote from: alatak on October 30, 2011, 11:17:23 AM
Hi,

We removed one file and we should not have done it :).
To solve your problem, and wait until the next release, unzip the attached file and place it in:

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables

The problem is fixed for the next release.
Which file shall I unzip?
thanks healthtrainer

alatak

addijhaq

added the creditcard.php file to the proper folder in my directory. It now shows up properly, but i'm getting two error messages still.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/38/8288638/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 368

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/38/8288638/html/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 536

how can this be resolved?

-Addison

edandrea

I am getting a slightly different error. I've uploaded the file to the correct directory but am getting this. Is there another file missing as well - table.php?

Warning: require_once(/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 163

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 163

alatak

Hi,

the error says that you probably did not put the file in the correct folder.
(/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php
This is the correct place.

edandrea

You were right. I uploaded the folder instead of the file. But now I have two different error messages,

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 391

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 536

Only two payment methods show in the drop down when I go to add them. Are there only two payment methods or should there be more? All I see is VM-Payment Standard and VM- Payment PayPal

Thanks for your help.

alatak

Hi,

QuoteWarning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 391

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home//public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 536

this looks like Joomla warnings.

QuoteOnly two payment methods show in the drop down when I go to add them. Are there only two payment methods or should there be more? All I see is VM-Payment Standard and VM- Payment PayPal

Yes correct , rigth now we do have only those 2.
In the next revision, or may be the next next, there will be also authorize.net.

As i already said in another post, we are providing the most used payment methods. We hope the community will do some also. If you need another payment urgent, you may ask a professional :)

vador

Quote from: addijhaq on November 02, 2011, 03:19:50 AM
added the creditcard.php file to the proper folder in my directory. It now shows up properly, but i'm getting two error messages still.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/38/8288638/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 368

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/38/8288638/html/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 536

how can this be resolved?

-Addison

Same problem here.

alatak

Hi,
QuoteSame problem here.

Those are warningd, so you can still work. I have no idea why you have them. I can't reproduce the problem.

rumancola

same problem.....'/home/romechco/public_html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 368'

does it mean the table doesn't exist within the database?