News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Solved&Fixed]Error creating Payment Method RELEASE K PROBLEM

Started by securomdj, October 29, 2011, 12:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetriv

I was getting the same problem and your file fixed it - thank you for that.  Now the problem is that there are no Payment Methods or Shipping Methods in the Drop Down boxes.

Please help.

rumancola

after inserting the creditcard.php, the subsequent error, when trying to create a new creditcard option is :

VirtueMartModelCreditcard::store TableCreditcards: :store failed
Table 'romechco_jos1.jos_virtuemart_creditcards' doesn't exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_virtuemart_creditcards` (`virtuemart_creditcard_id`,`creditcard_name`,`creditcard_code`,`virtuemart_vendor_id`,`ordering`,`shared`,`published`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified_on`,`modified_by`,`locked_on`,`locked_by`) VALUES ('0','Visa','visa','1','0','0','0','2011-11-07 06:25:56','42','2011-11-07 06:25:56','42','0','0')

alatak

Hi

The entry Credit Card from the menus has been removed in the next version, because it should be handled by the payment plugin.

What kind of payment are u trying to set up?

rumancola

primarily visa via gateway. thanks for the response, perhaps i should have spent more time familiarising myself with the new version first...:)

alatak

Hi,

As you migth have notice, atm, we only have 2 payment methods: payapl, and standard that can be used for cach on delivery or similar king of payments.

I have developed authorize.net. I will be included pretty soon. Still need to do some test.

All other payment methods are not yet developed.
If your need is urgent, you may ask a professional to do it :).

rumancola

i was hoping to use eWAY but that now means going back to 1.19 and joomla 1.5 which is not really an option...:( i may wait for the authorize.net if the client has patience....

archi4shah

Quote from: alatak on October 30, 2011, 11:17:23 AM
Hi,

We removed one file and we should not have done it :).
To solve your problem, and wait until the next release, unzip the attached file and place it in:

administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables

The problem is fixed for the next release.

still getting the same problem.. :(