News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

[Fixed & Solved]Configuration page blank: Payment Method / Shipping method

Started by David Richmond, October 28, 2011, 23:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Richmond

Im on 2.0.0-RC-2k and I'm getting a new test site up and running but when i click in payment methods and create a paypal method and a standard VISA payment method then click configuration that page is blank. Im on Joomla 1.7.0 FF 7, IE9, and Chrome but all 3 are blank so I'm lost as to how to configure the payment methods and shipping methods

Any thoughts?

David

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hi,

QuoteIm on 2.0.0-RC-2k and I'm getting a new test site up and running but when i click in payment methods and create a paypal method and a standard VISA payment method then click configuration that page is blank. Im on Joomla 1.7.0 FF 7, IE9, and Chrome but all 3 are blank so I'm lost as to how to configure the payment methods and shipping methods

If i understand you correctly, you are trying to configure a payment method, and / or a shipping method?
Once you have choosen your payment method , for example, you must click on APPLY to get the parameters that fits the choosen method.
Normally, if you forget to do that , on the configuration tab, you should have a warning:
Please select a Shipping Method in the tab Shipping Method Information, and click Apply button to display the appropriate parameters here.
You don't have it?

Note: Authorize.net is not included in  the K version.

David Richmond

Thanks for the reply, I just assumed "standard" was a new way auth.net setup was implimented or something like that, I don't see an apply button ill post a screen cap to help clairfy the blank page.  I have saved the method, logged out clicked on it to edit it and still no joy.

Thanks!

David

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hi,

Ok then. A simple question: did you install com_virtuemart_aio?
That component installs all plugins needed for VM, and modules.

If you did not, then plz do it. :)

David Richmond

ding ding ding we have a winner.

Thanks for helping me catch this bonehead move! 

David

alatak

Hi,

actually it is our mistake.
So just don't stress, we are fixing it :), and making a new realease.

Txs for reporting :)

alatak

edandrea

I have installed the aio, but I still get a blank page when I try to add a shipping method. When I click new to add one, there is only one choice in the dropdown menu. "VM - Shipper, By weight, ZIP and countries"

To fix the payment method, I uploaded the file suggested in the post above to fix the credit card problem and now get this error.

Warning: require_once(/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ /public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 163

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/ /public_html/joomla17/libraries/joomla/database/table.php on line 163

It doesn't seem like this problem is solved. Have you created the new release yet? Where can I get it. I have a publication deadline I have to meet so this is urgent for me.

Thanks.

alatak

Hi,

the error says that you probably did not put the file in the correct folder.
(/home/ /public_html/joomla17/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/tables/creditcards.php
This is the correct place.

napalmlove

I am still having the blank Configuration page error on both the Shipping and Payment methods. I have installed the latest versions of both VM and the all-in-one, as well as manually inserting the creditcards.php file linked earlier in this thread.

Halp please?  :(

alatak

Hi,

With which version of VM are you wroking.
Please update to the M version for both the component and the AIO component.

napalmlove

Thanks for the quick reply.

I am running the M version for both VM and the AIO. I literally just redownloaded and installed the latest versions less than an hour ago.

alatak

Hi,

Are on a local server?
If yes, please try to change the cache configuration from that server. I got a problem once, and cannot reproduce the error.
If not, lease can you try to find out what is the cache PHP method used?