News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payment Option Cost Removal

Started by aaronf, October 27, 2011, 20:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronf

Using VM 1.9.8J, I would like to remove the charge amounts shown after payment options on the payment method selection screen. I am not charging extra for any payment methods, and would like to remove ($0.00) from the option lines.

My question is, what file is this in? I can probably remove it myself, I just don't know where to look. Thanks!

Aaron

aaronf

Also, what would I need to include to display the payment option description below each line?

Aaron

alatak

Hi,

QuoteUsing VM 1.9.8J, I would like to remove the charge amounts shown after payment options on the payment method selection screen. I am not charging extra for any payment methods, and would like to remove ($0.00) from the option lines.
well it is in the plugin itself. I can add a span, and you can do a display none on it.

QuoteAlso, what would I need to include to display the payment option description below each line?
Which payment are you using? I can add that. It is a good idea.

aaronf

Alatak,
Wow, thanks. I am set up to use Paypal, check, and money order. The latter two are the main reason I'd like to list the descriptions below the radio button. That would allow me to display instructions on how we take money orders, etc.

I wish I was more help, but I just know enough php to do some damage... :) Thanks for your help!

Aaron

alatak

Hi,

I guess that for check and money order you are using the standard method.

I think i will add then a text to be displayed with the payment name and logo.
The Payment Info field is displayed when the order has been confirmed. So You can also add there some info.

aaronf

Alatak,
Yes, for MO and check I'm using the standard method.

That would be awesome, thanks so much!

I did also notice that payment options using the standard method do not display logos on the payment selection screen (even though I have assigned them logos), only Paypal shows a logo. I don't know if this was intentional or not, I just thought I'd mention it. Thanks for your help, I look forward to checking out the new plugins.

Aaron

alatak

hi,

QuoteI did also notice that payment options using the standard method do not display logos on the payment selection screen
txs for reporting. Probably a stupid bug. I will check :).

alatak

Hi,

Standard logo fixed :)
SVN revision 4585