News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How can I use Joomla Plugins in the Vm2 Productdescription

Started by svm, October 26, 2011, 15:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svm

Hey,

can anyone tell me how I can use Virtuemart plugins ins den product description.
I would like to use tabs and when i use the syntax of the joomla plugin in the vm2 description, you can only see the syntax an no tab.

Thanks in advance

PRO

svm

thank you.
I'm trying to find the check box.... because i translate many parts into german..

Sometimes VM doesn't save my changes. For example if i want to change the rang/postitons of the userfields. Do you know also for this a solution?

Thank you

Milbo

Please look in the language forum and work with jjk on the german version, this is much more effective.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

svm

thank you. I found the right button....
But now the user can only see slides, and no tabs... so not the complete joomla plugins work. Have someone else an simliar bug?

robbluther

I am trying to do this also, are you talking about the, "Enable Joomla Plugin"?
I am trying to enable Virtumart2 to display a Phocagallery via their shortcode.  Right now, all that shows up is the shortcode and checking that box does not seem to do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ashp

FYI I am also trying to do something similar.

I am trying to enable 'Core Design Accordion Plugin' http://www.greatjoomla.com/extensions/plugins/core-design-accordion-plugin.html

I want this to display in VM2 Category Descriptions.

Unfortunately just the plugin code shows and it does not activate the plugin.

I have enabled Joomla Plugins in the VM2 config.

FYI I have changed the MYSQL database table virtuemart_categories_en_gb > field type of category_description to MEDIUMTEXT - but i dont think this would make a difference.

Cheers (and nice work with VM2 btw!! :) )

Namit

The same problem..  I have enabled joomla plugin but all plugins which I implemented seem to be unavailable in product description.  Only what I see is {} in description.

mrajko

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

esixtyone

Can this same fix be applied to Category Descriptions too?

Can someone help me out with some code?

In vm1.1.x content plugins worked in Category descriptions, but in VM2 they don't.

VM2.0.8e J2.5.6 (also checked svn... same as 2.0.8e)