News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manually change order status

Started by seyi, October 24, 2011, 17:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alatak

Hi,

QuoteWhen debugging I can see that it has to do with the shipping method issue reported in other posts. The error from debug is:
Table 'xxxxxx.jos_virtuemart_order_shipment_weight_countries' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE from `jos_virtuemart_order_shipment_weight_countries` WHERE `virtuemart_order_id` = 1
When updating to the K version, you should recreate or save again the shipment / payment methods. The correct tables will be created.

RFreund

Was the issue of being able to delete orders ever solved?

I unfortunately have this problem.

jenkinhill

I'm using the latest version from SVN and order delete works just fine.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RFreund

I believe I am using the latest version - VM2.0.0 with J1.7.0

I did update from pre_K and had a couple issues but I thought I resolved all of them and I did run an "install tables or update them if necessary".

Any thoughts on why I still have this problem or a solution?

Thanks!

jenkinhill

The SVN is a development version, a precursor to the VM2 update to be released soon. That update should fix your problem.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RFreund

oops sorry I miss understood your first post.

Thanks!

John2400

I put this here as this thread points to a solution but neither seem correct.
http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=95895.msg315057#msg315057

H I just upadted form VM 2.0.1a to 2.0.1b and am using J 1.7.3

The orders will not delete in this version for me. ( is this a bug will it be updated in some version?)

I see tha this forum is suggesting to try manually -
My error is VM ERROR
VM : VMMO:: remove 10    ( that my order number)

I cannot open the order and change anything other than the status - then save and try delete .

* nothing here will delete the order -

The name of the buyer and the payment method are missing (in the order) and these are the only one that will not delete.

razor7

Hi, on trying to delete orders I got this

QuotevmError:
vmError: VirtueMartModelOrders::remove 29
Order could not be deleted.

All orders are pending, but i can not erase them! Also all data get erased from order details but not the actual order header!!!

J! 2.5.6 VM 2.0.6
MGS Creativa - VirtueMart Payment Plugin Experts
http://www.mgscreativa.com

Take a look at our downloads section for VirtueMart payment plugins and mouch more!
http://www.mgscreativa.com/en/online-store

büro vögtlin

QuoteHi, on trying to delete orders I got this

vmError:
    vmError: VirtueMartModelOrders::remove 29
    Order could not be deleted.

All orders are pending, but i can not erase them! Also all data get erased from order details but not the actual order header!!!

J! 2.5.6 VM 2.0.6

Is there any news about this? I also get the exact same error message. Im Using Joomla 1.7 and VM 2.0.8e and im really helpless. Someone posted something about manually delete the orders in phpmyadmin, but this cannot be a solution for this... for me this is extremely important because i really need to delete all those test orders..

Thanks very much for a reply

John2400

I had this issue in 2.0.6 and 2.0.8 updated to 2.0.10 and all fixed.

and yes you have to delete some in phpmyadmin - to getback to square 1.