News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Brainstorm on travel bookings form use case

Started by moleculezz, October 24, 2011, 10:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moleculezz

Hi,

I have been thinking on a possible solution in the future (not near future; maybe 1st half of next year) to transform a site into a travel booking system.
The system would need to allow the input of a clients address and destination, and a possible retour.
There also are booking agencies that use the site to do multiple bookings for clients. So multiple bookings in one form is also a needed feature.

Right now the bookings is done using forms, and confirmations are sent via email or mail.

The site is running on Joomla, so I am looking on a way to work on top of Joomla.
I've been following VM2 development a little and seeing that it is getting a big update with the architecture, I was wondering what the possibilities are doing a booking system on top of it, and what the hurdles might be.

I would love to get some feedback and brainstorm together on possible solutions.

Thanks!