News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error on View Cart

Started by spyderwoman, October 22, 2011, 18:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spyderwoman

i am using 2.0.0 RC-2 and when I click add to cart and then click the go to cart link in the pop up I get the following error:

Fatal error: Class plgVmPaymentStandard contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (vmPaymentPlugin::plgVmOnConfirmedOrderGetPaymentForm) in /home/bindrim/public_html/plugins/vmpayment/standard/standard.php on line 174

any ideas?

Thanks in advance, I am really excited about this new version!

Milbo

You must also install the latest aio
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

spyderwoman

I installed the latest version of the aio over the old version and it still seems to be a problem. Do I need to wipe out the old ones and reinstall that from scratch?

spyderwoman

The problem is solved! I had not updated the AIO at the same time as the component. Once I upgraded the AIO and unchecked the jquery under config/templates it not only works but works with the widget kit. Thanks for all the advice!