[fixed]Upgrade error: DatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL

Started by Cleanshooter, October 19, 2011, 15:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleanshooter

I'm betting this error is unique to me as no one else has mentioned it.  I'm wondering if it because of my use of custom fields?

I downloaded the new RC 1.9.8i and tried to install it but every time I do I get this:

(BTW I am updating form RC 1.9.8H)

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'COLUMN `product_order_levels`' at line 1 SQL=ALTER TABLE `jml_virtuemart_products` DROP COLUMN `product_order_levels` COLUMN `product_order_levels`

Callstack:

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    JAdministrator->dispatch()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/index.php:47
2    JComponentHelper::renderComponent()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/includes/application.php:153
3    require_once()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
4    JController->execute()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_akeeba/akeeba.php:167
5    AkeebaControllerInstaller->realinstall()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:679
6    AkeebaModelInstaller->realInstall()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_akeeba/controllers/installer.php:172
7    JInstaller->install()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_akeeba/models/installer.php:219
8    JInstallerComponent->install()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/installer/installer.php:385
9    JInstallerComponent->update()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:141
10    com_virtuemartInstallerScript->update()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/installer/adapters/component.php:821
11    com_virtuemartInstallerScript->alterTable()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/tmp/install_4e9ed4419244a/install/script.virtuemart.php:184
12    JDatabaseMySQLi->query()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/tmp/install_4e9ed4419244a/install/script.virtuemart.php:265
13    JError::raiseError()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:535
14    JError::raise()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:215

BTW on a side note I moved my development to my local machine recently in an effort to connect my project with the SVN but I'm having trouble merging the Virtuemart SVN with my Local install of Joomla!  If anyone knows how to do this in eclipse or could point me in the right direction it could be helpful.  Do I simply copy the files from the SVN after check out and drop them into the project or can I check them out directly into the project using Subclipse? (Should this be in a separate post somewhere else?)
- Cleanshooter

Cleanshooter

Now my entire VM can't update or change anything.  I'm going to do a restore from one of my backups and see if I can update from that.
- Cleanshooter

PRO

Cleanshooter

Alright I restored my back up and then before I attempted another install I updated my tables with the migration tool.  Then I ran the installer and the same error message came up.  So I go back to migration tools and click "Install Tables or if necessary Update them" which loads a similar or the same error that I get when installing. 

I also tried clicking Renew config by file and this error then came up:

Errors

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'jml_kakgg3lgbj.jos_virtuemart_configs' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `jos_virtuemart_configs` WHERE `virtuemart_config_id`=1
    Information

Backtrace
    Call stack
    1    JAdministrator->dispatch()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/index.php:47
    2    JComponentHelper::renderComponent()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/includes/application.php:153
    3    require_once()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:156
    4    JController->execute()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php:59
    5    VirtuemartControllerUpdatesMigration->renewConfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:679
    6    VirtueMartModelConfig->deleteConfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/controllers/updatesmigration.php:357
    7    VmConfig->loadConfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/config.php:368
    8    VmConfig->installVMconfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:315
    9    JDatabaseMySQLi->query()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:523
    10    JError::raiseError()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:535
    11    JError::raise()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:215

I also double checked my version of MySQL and the Web Server is running Version: 5.0.91... I'm not sure if that is current enough...
- Cleanshooter

Cleanshooter

Now when I try to go into Viretuemart is provides this error:

500 - An error has occurred.

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1146 - Table 'jml_kakgg3lgbj.jos_virtuemart_configs' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `jos_virtuemart_configs` WHERE `virtuemart_config_id`=1

Return to Control Panel

Call stack
4    VmConfig::loadConfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/admin.virtuemart.php:27
5    VmConfig::installVMconfig()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:315
6    JDatabaseMySQLi->query()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php:523
7    JError::raiseError()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:535
8    JError::raise()    /hermes/bosweb/web139/b1391/ipg.collegekidscom/public_html/joomla_cms/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:215

Table jos_virtuemart_configs deos not exist because it is jkm21_virtuemart_configs not jos_....

I wonder why it is looking for the wrong table prefix???  The problem probably resides in the installer somewhere...  I'll start looking
- Cleanshooter

jjk

Maybe your problem has been fixed already in SVN Revision 4457 yesterday.
..."Fixed bug when restoring config by file and database has no entry for config_id=1"
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Cleanshooter

I did find this little problem in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/helpers/config.php line 521

This is the line...

$qry = 'DELETE FROM `jos_virtuemart_configs` WHERE `virtuemart_config_id`=1';

the query shoudl be #__virtuemart_configs not jos_virtuemart_configs....

Mostly because my tables are not using the prefix nor should anyone else ever use the default prefix for security reasons.

I'm going to do a restore again correct this line then try the update again and hope that it takes care fo the issue.
- Cleanshooter

Cleanshooter

Quote from: jjk on October 19, 2011, 18:12:00 PM
Maybe your problem has been fixed already in SVN Revision 4457 yesterday.
..."Fixed bug when restoring config by file and database has no entry for config_id=1"

I would love to be hooked up with SVN in my local on eclipse but I haven't figured out how to merge the checked out repository with my local install...  It's probably just something stupid like copy and paste but it's my first time really using Eclipse for development.  In the past I've just been working off a remote server and editing files in Dreamweaver. (which sucks for working with php :( )  "I is Newb" lol
- Cleanshooter

Milbo

Heyhoo cleanshooter, this should help you with the svn stuff http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Setting_up_a_Development_Environment.

The first error, great that you found it,.. I fixed it afaik. SEcond error als fixed
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member