Previous topic - Next topic

lefedor

at
/components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/view.html.php
find a line:
$checkout_task = 'confirm';
add next 2 lines:

//WSS FFL 07.2014
$mainframe->redirect(JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=confirm') );
return;

interludic

VM 2.9.9.2
Changing line 125 of D:\www\templates\beez3\html\com_virtuemart\cart\default.php (using an override)

to Code:

<input type='hidden' name='task' value='confirm'/>

worked for me...
Old fashioned hand made websites

lindapowers

Quote from: stAn99 on October 02, 2013, 14:31:46 PM
Hello, this is exactly what we specialize in:
- there is no confirm page after clicking confirm button
- all the calculations are automatic over ajax and there is no need for further clicks to save them
- there are no links to the address views (BT or ST) and they just show at the same page
- the customer sees the shipping costs before saving his data into the database or session (it's still the database usually)
- it's all styled and you can choose color variants with our color picker

Many legislations require such summary as shown at the confirm page by Virtuemart. For example german law requires absolutely no other information between the confirm button and the total (there cannot be even the customer note). Because Virtuemart cannot provide the real gross total right above the confirm button, there must be a summary page or a 3rd party exntension installed.

Besides this our extension also adds a country specific details into the checkout logic
- Sweden - auto address from klarna social sec. number
- Norway - social security number is used by klarna, but never stored in the database
- Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Polish - payment per shipping when a specific payment method is not eligible for a shipping method
- Italian - a special privacy checkbox (second agreement checkbox)
- US - simplified price and tax display
- Canada - simimilar to US, but a little bit different tax handling
- NL - a special company pairing symbol that needs to be entered per each order even logged or unlogged

Please check our commercial One Page Checkout solution at www.rupostel.com

Best Regards,
Stan Scholtz, RuposTel.com

Can't be more true. This component saved the nightmare of the checkout in Virtuemart 2 for our customers.

dottornova

please
anyone know a solution working whit VIRTUEMART V3.0 TO TURN OFF CONFRM ORDER?

GJC Web Design

I do this is the cart default template

<div class="checkout-button-top"> <?php
$this->checkout_link_html '<button type="submit"  id="checkoutFormSubmit" name="confirm" value="1" class="vm-button-correct" ><span>' vmText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_ORDER_CONFIRM_MNU') . '</span> </button>';//added for direct chkout GJC
echo $this->checkout_link_html;
?>
</div>

it may bypass some validation
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

Milbo

For example german law requires absolutely no other information between the confirm button and the total (there cannot be even the customer note).
This is not true and VirtueMart is written by a german team, believe me we know the law.

Because Virtuemart cannot provide the real gross total right above the confirm button, there must be a summary page or a 3rd party exntension installed.
Nonsense.

Besides this our extension also adds a country specific details into the checkout logic
- Sweden - auto address from klarna social sec. number
- Norway - social security number is used by klarna, but never stored in the database
Done by our klarna plugin,

- Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Polish - payment per shipping when a specific payment method is not eligible for a shipping method
Done by our standard plugin, if you select the countries yourself, since vm2.0.0

- Italian - a special privacy checkbox (second agreement checkbox)
Can be simply done with vm3 now.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Milbo

Quote from: dottornova on January 26, 2015, 12:46:11 PM
please
anyone know a solution working whit VIRTUEMART V3.0 TO TURN OFF CONFRM ORDER?

You dont need that in vm3. Vm3 shows you directly the confirm button if anything fits. You dont need to click the button "checkout" and then you see the same again and you need to use "confirm". So in vm3, you just dont need it anylonger.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

fastpat27

Quote from: Milbo on March 09, 2015, 18:08:48 PM
You dont need that in vm3. Vm3 shows you directly the confirm button if anything fits. You dont need to click the button "checkout" and then you see the same again and you need to use "confirm". So in vm3, you just dont need it anylonger.

Hi Milbo,
I would like to do away with the two step checkout then confirm also. You say VM3 just doesn't need to do this but I can't see an option to turn off/disable checkout. Could you possibly explain more or is this done by hacking the code? Hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks
FP

Joomla 3.4.1 VM 3.0.9.1

Karion

Hello Milbo,

Same problem here. I would like to do away with the two step checkout and then confirm also. If that is posiible to take off in VM 3.0.9 , how it happen?

Thank's
K

Joomla 3.4.1 VM 3.0.9.1

Karion

I found an explanation.
If not confirm the shipping method and payment method, VM ask confirmation twice. If you accept delivery of and the payment method first , works and goes directly to payments.
Whether it is possible to change that so simple check is sufficient in payment method and delivery method , without the approval of pressing the save button?
-K-

MGHollander

That is a good explanation! I made the same conclusions. If I try to skip the confirmation by replacing the checkout button by the confirm button then I get a the COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_CHECKOUT_DATA_CHANGED message and I have to confirm again.

But still no solution. Anyone?

Joomla 3.4.3 & VM 3.0.9.4

Karion

Do you know how to do "choose payment method" working without press "save" button??

-K-

Studio 42

Hi Karion,

You can add a javascript on click > submit, to call saving button.

Quote from: Karion on July 12, 2015, 01:18:21 AM
Do you know how to do "choose payment method" working without press "save" button??

-K-

Karion

Ok, do you know the folder name where the changes need to be made?

Teo66

Please, is anyone know a solution working whit VM3.0 to TURN OFF order confirmation?
I try all but nothing working. Thank you!