News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

[Fixed; Solved] 2.0.0-RC-2i: Payment selection error

Started by Awerso, October 15, 2011, 19:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awerso

I just updated VM to 2.0.0-RC-2i (J1.7.1). Now I only get the following when selecting the payment method:

Array

Anyone with the same problem? I also updated the modules and removed my payment methods but no change.

alatak

Hi,

Some changes were made between the H and J vesion.
Did you update or have the last version the com_virtuemart_ext_aio.1.9.8i ?

Milbo

Quote from: Awerso on October 15, 2011, 19:59:40 PM
Anyone with the same problem? I also updated the modules and removed my payment methods but no change.
You also updated the modules? Do you mean with that also the payment plugins?

Use at best daily the "Install tables or if necessary update them" function.

Remember, when you use svn and j1.7, the plugins must moved to other folders.

I just added to http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Setting_up_a_Development_Environment

"Remember: When you use j1.7 you must copy the plugins into the right subfolder manually (weight_countries.php and weight_countries.xml in to a subfolder weight_countries). The reason is that, j1.5 expects the plugins in the folder of the "plugin family" like vmpayment. But j1.7 stores the plugins in the family folder and in its own folder for exampel vmpayment/paypal.

But j1.7 the plugins are stored in the family folder and in its own folder. for exampel vmpayment/paypal."
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Awerso

Quote from: alatak on October 16, 2011, 10:20:51 AM
Did you update or have the last version the com_virtuemart_ext_aio.1.9.8i ?

I installed it now for the second time but no change in the error message. I use VM payment standar, when trying to select a shopper group it won't be saved and minimum amount is 0, fee also 0.

Still only the word: Array

alatak

Hi,

Quotewhen trying to select a shopper group it won't be saved
OK.  Fixed svn revision 4432.

QuoteStill only the word: Array
I am not able to reproduce that error.
Do you have 1 payment method published?
Do you have Enable Automatic Selected Payment paremeter checked (in Configuration > Configuration > Checkout tab) ?

Awerso

Problem solved, i modified the cart template via the template override way of Joomla!
After updating to subrelease I, i guess there where some changes in select_payment.php

alatak