News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error in Customer Order Confirmation

Started by Rittermann, October 14, 2011, 13:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rittermann

In the top of the Orderconfirmation email sent to the customer i get the following message:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in "Joomlapath"/libraries/joomla/methods.php on line 268

What to do ??  ???

Best Regards,
Maibritt

Milbo

We worked on this problem last days already, so it may be already fixed in the svn.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hi,

As said Milbo, we probably have fixed it.
Is your shop in english?

Rittermann

Great,

No my shop is Danish, is that a problem?

:D

alatak

Hi,

Nei det er ikke et problem :)
But  I think that it is a translation problem.
The string in english has been probably changed, and should be changed also in danish file.

Namit

I have the same problem in virtuemart  1.9.8m and polish translation for joomla 1.7.3. When I recive confirmation email, on top of the message appears "Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments..." in file methods.php (line 268).  I really dont know what to do..  how to fix it..  i know the problem.. but my knowledge of this topic is to poor to solve it.

alatak

Hi,

It is a problem with the language file. There is a %s missing on that key.

Norman27

Quote from: alatak on December 02, 2011, 15:24:43 PM
Hi,

It is a problem with the language file. There is a %s missing on that key.

Hello! I have the same Problem. I donĀ“t know who in the line the %s is missing...:-(

Here the line 268: return call_user_func_array('sprintf', $args);

Can you help me, please?

yota

Quote from: Norman27 on December 16, 2011, 15:22:18 PM
Can you help me, please?

Sure!

Open file:
/webpage/language/pl-PL/.pl-PL.com_virtuemart.ini (polish language in this case - please open your language file)

Near line 42:
This (polish language in this case - just remove %1$s przez %2$s and change it to %s):
COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_MAIL_SHOPPER_SUMMARY="otrzymalismy od Ciebie potwierdzenie zakupu %1$s przez %2$s."

Change to this:
COM_VIRTUEMART_CART_MAIL_SHOPPER_SUMMARY="otrzymalismy od Ciebie potwierdzenie zakupu %s."

basia12

Hi,

I work with Virtuemart 2.0 and i have the same problem. I changed translation file (PL) as it is show here and nothig changed. Whet to do?

alatak

Hi,

where do you have that code?
QuoteHere the line 268: return call_user_func_array('sprintf', $args);