[solved & fixed]Pagination- Category page and Shows out of stock items.

Started by CassVox, July 29, 2011, 08:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CassVox

Using VM2 (or Milbo's VM1.5 dated 07/27) on J! v1.5.23 I receive the following issues.

On category page I have 26 items with a 20 per page view.  Able to go to the second page but unable to return to the first page.

See:

http://selectfresh.selectfreshcuisine.info for behavior.

Also:
I DO NOT have Show out of stock products enabled and out of stock products still show in my list.

Thanks!
CassVox

Studio 42

Fixed in revision: 3771
YOu must update from svn or wait next package update.

CassVox

Everything BUT the showing the out of stock products.

Thanks all for your great work

CassVox

A side note about this upgrade. (Removed before due to being found to be user error but readded at Milbo's request)

1. Unable to adjust product limit step list in front end.
1a. New step limits set in backend not reflected in frontend.

2. Sort by no longer works.  Rather than showing sort by fields we get:
"COM_VIRTUEMART_SEARCH_ORDER_+/-"

3. Now receiving COM_VIRTUEMART_MEDIA_NO_PATH_TYPE errors in front end for the VirtueMart "No Product Image" and warning graphics in the component/com_virtuemart/assests path.  Path is correct in configuration and error occurs even after Sync media.

4.In backend Configuration>Shopfront>more Core settings the header for list limit reads COM_VIRTUEMART_LIST_LIMIT. (STILL THERE)

5. Front end view no longer shows the graphic for product availability limits (I assume this ties in with the inability to get graphics from the assets folder).

6. Out of stock products still are shown in the front end even when that feature is NOT enabled. (ONGOING)

****SOLUTION OF SORTS**********
It seems that I had a conflict with caching that threw these errors either in my browser or in Joomla itself.  So cleaning cache in Joomla and restarting the browser caused most of these errors to correct themselves.

Advice is clean cache and verify all settings after each upgrade to be sure there isn't an conflicting info hanging out.

p.barg

Yes, even in 2.0.0-RC-2H out of stock items are still shown in frontend (although not activated to show in backend) and can be put into the cart...

Milbo

CassVox, of course you must always use the latest official release. I just fixed the issue with the product out of stock, but only in svn. The other bugs are already fixed in the H version.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member