Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[fixed] Checkout link incorrect

Started by milstan, October 07, 2011, 11:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milstan

2.0.0-RC-2G

After click CHECKOUT button, & is not good in the link
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscheckout&addrtype=BT&Itemid=166
and should be
index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=user&task=editaddresscheckout&addrtype=BT&Itemid=166

That causes modules that's published on the VM's  menu item(s) not showing.

PRO

I have been looking whats wrong here, and cant find it.

I do see the page has a couple of html errors that might cause it.

PRO

I did find these in
cart/view.html.php

$continue_link_html = '<a class="continue_link" href="'.$continue_link.'" />'.JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING').'</a>';

should be this
$continue_link_html = '<a class="continue_link" href="'.$continue_link.'" >'.JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING').'</a>';

and this
            $checkout_link_html = '<a class="checkout_link" href="javascript:document.checkoutForm.submit();" /><span>'.$text.'</span></a>';
should be this
            $checkout_link_html = '<a class="checkout_link" href="javascript:document.checkoutForm.submit();" ><span>'.$text.'</span></a>';

BUT, that still did not fix the problem

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

tez

that code being in view.html.php means we can't customise the checkout / continue button with an override.

PRO

Quote from: tez on June 28, 2012, 03:49:35 AM
that code being in view.html.php means we can't customise the checkout / continue button with an override.

tez, what do you want to do to it?

tez

Put a span tag around the text so I can hide it with CSS and use a different images in the background of each link.

Eugen S.

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on October 07, 2011, 19:20:48 PM
I did find these in
cart/view.html.php

$continue_link_html = '<a class="continue_link" href="'.$continue_link.'" />'.JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING').'</a>';

should be this
$continue_link_html = '<a class="continue_link" href="'.$continue_link.'" >'.JText::_('COM_VIRTUEMART_CONTINUE_SHOPPING').'</a>';

and this
            $checkout_link_html = '<a class="checkout_link" href="javascript:document.checkoutForm.submit();" /><span>'.$text.'</span></a>';
should be this
            $checkout_link_html = '<a class="checkout_link" href="javascript:document.checkoutForm.submit();" ><span>'.$text.'</span></a>';

BUT, that still did not fix the problem

I added a <span> tag within the <a> tag for continue link. Checkout button already had this...
Send me a pm ;-)