News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Payment plugin development

Started by smashingpumpkins, October 05, 2011, 22:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZhenIT Sofware

Of course, our bank sends us the order_number but in the POST but the parameter name is not "invoice".

At index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=pluginresponse&task=pluginnotification&tmpl=component  the plgVmOnPaymentNotification of all installed plugins are called, if it happens that the plgVmOnPaymentNotification of paypal plugin is called before  the plgVmOnPaymentNotification of my method as there is no pamrameter named "invoice" the paypal plugin exits (line 365) and the plgVmOnPaymentNotification of all other plugings are not called.

Let's say that paypal plugin has some kind of egocentric behaviour.

ZhenIT Sofware

Well, what I mean is that paypal's puging behaviour should be more like "Oh! there's no parameter named invoice. Ok, then this notification might not be addressed to me let's return it" but what it does is "There is no parameter named invoice, this must be an error I'll abort"

jgpage

I have reported the same issue. The PayPal module should do a check to see if it is the correct payment method to action the IPN request. Better yet, the correct IPN request should be called outright and not run through all the modules that have that function.