Previous topic - Next topic

legal

Slovenian translation for Virtuemart 2.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bf4ed

Where to put this ini file?

V katero mapo pa dam ini?

jjk

Into the same language sl-SI folder where you have your Joomla frontend language files.

Examples:
Frontend language file folder: YourJoomlaRootDirectory/language/sl-SI
Backend language file folder: YourJoomlaRootDirectory/administrator/language/sl-SI

Note that forum member legal has uploaded it as en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini, which is a workaround if no slovenian translation for Joomla is available. But since slovenian translations are available for Joomla 1.5.x and 1.7.x, you should install the slovenian Joomla language pack first and then rename the provided slovenian Virtuemart 2 frontend language file to sl-SI.com_virtuemart.ini.
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

bf4ed

I renamed and puted it in Frontend language file folder: YourJoomlaRootDirectory/language/sl-SI
Joomla translation is ok, only virtuemart its not working.

ShowLiFE

Hello,
attached is the Slovenian translation VirtueMart 1.9.8 RC2M
This package contains the translation of the Frontend and Backend, and installation files for any errors please contact me to correct it.
Best regards and a lot of fun to work with VirtueMart.
LiFE

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bf4ed

se lahko slovensko meniva?

Jaz imam VirtueMart 1.1.9 stable. Je ta prevod dober za to verzijo? Ker ne dela...
Hvala

ShowLiFE

Pozdravljen,
ni problema tudi meni je lažje.
Ta prevod je za VirtueMart 2. (oziroma 1.9.8 RC2M) in dela v Joomla 1.7.
Tvoja verzija VM 1.1.9 pa dela v Joomla 1.5
Prevod VM 1.1.4 lahko preneseš tukaj tisto kar ni prevedeno boš sam prevedel (za prenos se boš moral registrirati).
LP LiFE

tadejp81

Btw. Has anybody meet problems with VM after instal addition foreign language for Joomla 1.7. There in my case is problem with database for VM which doesn't exist for addition language. What can i must to do?

When i want create product in new language it gives error:

vmError: vmTable loadTable 'prodaja.m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_sl_si' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_sl_si`.* ,`m0atm_virtuemart_vendors`.* FROM `m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_sl_si` JOIN m0atm_virtuemart_vendors using (`virtuemart_vendor_id`) WHERE m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_sl_si.`virtuemart_vendor_id` = "1"

I use VM 2.0

Thank you.

Tadej from Slovenia

jjk

I'm pretty shure that the following will solve your problem:

Look at your database table with phpMyAdmin and search for the tables with a language suffix at the end. I suppose you orginally installed VM2 in english. Therefore you should find the following tables:

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_products_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_en_gb
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_en_gb

If one or more of these tables is missing with the sl_si suffix at the end, export the english table, rename the exported file suffix to sl_si and import it again. When you are done, you should also have the sl_si table versions in your database.

m0atm_virtuemart_categories_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturercategories_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_manufacturers_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_paymentmethods_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_products_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_shipmentmethods_sl_si
m0atm_virtuemart_vendors_sl_si
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

tadejp81

jjk, thank you a lot!! You've right. It works correctly now.

b.r.: Tadej