News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Media of type vendors has no relative URL set?

Started by Stannite, October 01, 2011, 14:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stannite

Hi all,

When i go to "shop" and try to enter vendor details, i get the following messages in the top bar of virtuemart:

Media of type vendors has no relative URL set, Please configure it first and come back here
Media of type vendor has no relative URL set, Please configure it first and come back here

When i click the link i see the media url's for assets, categories, products and manufacturer but i don't see where i can put the url for vendor media.

where can i set this?

i am using vm 1.9.8.RC2G in joomla 1.7.1

thanks in advance 

jjk

In the latest SVN version the relative url for vendors has been moved to the place where you looked for it. In the RC1.9.8.g version it was under 'Shop' - 'Vendor Information' - 'Used url', if I remember correctly (something like components/com_virtuemart/assets/images/vendors/).
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

Stannite

Thanks jjk,

I found it, but it doens't save the config. I edited the database directly, but even then it gives me the error. i don't know (yet) how to get the svn version, so for now i will leave it like this.

keep up the good work guys, it's looking good.